• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

The Little swede!

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
sorry to hear about ur forearm problems, gotta say though, ur strenght is immense man, ur presses stand out, and deadlifts too, and from the videos it looks like ure not a slacker on form, which makes it even more impressive:)
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Hows it going with your arm Mike.?
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Update.

Philo: Its getting better, but its not good yet. Gonna rest this weekend and try to be back in the gym on monday. Hopefully I will be recovered.

Bulkboy: Im doing my best : )

Edit: Diet is still on, 88.1kg this morning. Im totally depressed tho, cause I havent been training for the last two weeks so it feels like its muscle being burnt up :(
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Update yet again.

Still no training, and today im getting my final session at the tattoo parlour, so next week im going to start again. The arms are if not perfect, well close enough atleast :) Im gonna start light, and get a feel for it, casue it feels like I have to start over again. You dont realise how addicted you are to training, until you have to rest several weeks, despite having all the motivation you ever needed :( I just wanna get back on track and start lifting again.

Good thing tho, my summer vacation is coming up in 2 weeks, then its all out training for me :)

Sorry for not checking out all of your logs, but I rarely sit at the computer nowadays. I will be back on it, when my training kicks off again.

Take care, and lift heavy!
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Don't forget to post up ink pics too!
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
cant wait to have u back in the log section bro, inspiring to see those poundages lifted:) and i hope u keep filming some exercises, that was really cool.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Bet you're chomping at the bit to get cracking again, and I bet you'll be at fuill strength before you know it!
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Bet you're chomping at the bit to get cracking again, and I bet you'll be at fuill strength before you know it!

I bet that too, cant wait to get back at it :)
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
I was running today : ) It feels just awesome, now that I´m much lighter.

The arm-problem is gone, now I´m just waiting for Thursday, thats when I´m gonna get back and start the weight training again.

Thanks for all the support guys : )
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Sounds nice that you're back soon :xyxthumbs:
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
I couldnt help it. I had to go to the gym today, it beckoned me.

I was supposed to do a light chest session, just to get the feel, but I ended up doing a quite good session. The pain in my arm(s) was gone and I felt strong.

Bench.

10 with the bar :)carduindisguise)
10 with 60kg
10 with 80kg
8 with 100kg
8 with 120kg
5 with 140kg
6 with 140kg (I just kept going)
6 with 120kg

Felt incredible to be back in business, like an orgasm for the soul.

Incline dumbbell.

8 with 46kg
10 with 39kg
Took a 10-min break here to talk some with a couple of friends who showed up, so the next set was kinda easy.
14 with 39kg

Cabe-cross

3 sets with maximum contraction and stretch.

Machine-presses.

2 sets with 80kg, 10-12 reps.

Abs.

Hanging leglifts.

12
12
10

Crunches

14
12
12

That was it. Sooooo good to be back. Hope I can stay injury free now :)
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
wow man those flat benches are just awesome
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
flat benches, incline presses, theyre all awesome bro! cant believe how strong ur presses are. pressing 46 kg dumbells after such flat pressing is inspiering to say the least! keep going bro:2:
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Wow. Just got home from a great back session.

Pulldowns.

12 with 60kg
12 with 80kg
12 with 100kg
14 with 80kg

Deads.

8 with 70kg
8 with 120kg
5 with 170kg
5 with 170kg
4 with 190kg
3 with 190kg

Dumbbell rows.

10 with 62kg (a friend asked me if I was doing fitness or bodybuilding, so i had to increase the weight to...)
...7 with 73kg
6 with 73kg

Seated cable-rows.

14 with 80kg
14 with 90kg
12 with 90kg
12 with 90kg

I´m very happy to still be doing reasonable weights considering my diet and the injury. My morning weight was 87.7 kg this morning, so I don´t have much left. I´m aiming for +/-85kg, so my abs get that cut look : )
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Awesome deads mate, especially while cutting.
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Back from a calves and arms session.

Calves.

Seated calf-raises.

15 with 60kg
15 with 60kg
10 with 90kg
10 with 90kg

Calf-extensions in the legpress.

Climbing up to 370kg, where I did 2 sets of 12 reps.

One-legged calf-raise (with a dumbbell)

12 with 20kg
10 with 20kg

Arms

Seated dumbbell curls. Numbers are per arm.

12 with 16kg
8 with 29kg
9 with 29kg

Concentration curls.

8 with 24kg
8 with 24kg

Pushdowns in the cable.

12 with 45kg (one-armed)
15 with the stack
12 with the stack

I felt a little discomfort in one of my arms from doing direct arm-work, so I only did a few sets on them.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
good to have you back in here mate!! great session, quality of work!!
 

Similar threads

Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
71
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
129
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Top