• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

The Little swede!

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
I agree with the other guys...really nice work mate :xyxthumbs:
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Want to thank you guys for all the feedback!



Back home from ze gym. It went pretty well, I felt strong but I didnt do any real heavy stuff. I did 25 mins real easy cardio afterwards.

The session was a messy one, full of stuff. I will try to write it down.

Bench. Couple of sets, reaching a maximum of 140kg, where I did 6 reps.

Sumo-deads. Reaching a maximum of 200kg, a single rep there.

Machine T-bar. Easy weights, 12-15 rep-range. 2 sets.

Leg-curls, medium weight, 10 reps, also 2 sets.

Dumbbell curls, medium weight, 10 reps, 2 sets.

Over the head Dumbbell extension, both hands. 46kg, 10 reps. 2 sets here aswell.

Seated bent-over laterals. 3 sets with 11kg. 12-14 reps per set.

Abs. 2 sets of crunches, and 2 sets of hanging leg-lifts.

Long time ago since I did this kind of training : ) If I feel good tomorrow im gonna do osmething similar again, and then rest the weekend and hopefully start with my regular schedule on monday.
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Couple of pics. My face is a mess at the moment, but I figured this isnt a beauty-contest so I dont mind :p
 

Attachments

  • FDB.JPG
    FDB.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 40
  • BDB.JPG
    BDB.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 61
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Someone said arms :gaygay:
Good upperlats also :xyxthumbs:
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
U didn't do any real heavy stuff, right! 140kg Benching sounds pretty lightweight to me :keke:.
Awesome pics bro, ur arms are gigantic :xyxthumbs:, I am speechless. Maybe I have to go to do some DB Curls :inouteek:
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Hoke: : D

Todays training. I did back today, as I felt fully recovered, and back is my favourite "bodypart" (quite alot of bodyparts in the back region) to train.

Chins.

16
12
12

Deads, sumo-stance.

10 with 60kg
8 with 100kg
4 with 140kg
2 with 180kg

1 with 200kg
2 with 200kg
2 with 200kg (last one was a screamer : )

Dumbbell rows.

10 with 73kg
8 with 73kg
12 with 46kg

Low-cable rows.

12 with 100kg
12 with 100kg
12 with 100kg

20 mins on the treadmill afterwards. Im back in business.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Nice work. Home session looked good too.

Nice pics. great arms.
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Chest.

Benchpress.

15 with 60kg
8 with 100kg
8 with 100kg

6 with 140kg
4 with 150kg

Incline dumbbell press.

8 with 62kg
6 with 62kg
10 with 46kg

Incline flyes.

12 with 26kg
10 with 30kg

Cable-cross, 2 variations with one set each.

Abs.

Rope crunches, 4 sets with maximum reps.

Hanging leglifts, 3 sets, max reps.

22 mins of cardio.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
For a "little" Swede you sure are throwing some big weights around. I'm especially impressed with the bench. Whatever they put in the water over there, bottle it and send it my way. :linedrunk:
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
big sessions mikew. bench is strong as allways. nice weight on the deadlift aswell. good job buddy.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Great session mate! awesome arms and back too? leg shot maybe?
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Thanks a bunch fellas.

El Freako: No secret water here, the muscles come from all the polar-bear meat I stuff myself with :p

Legs.

Squats.

10 with 60kg
10 with 100kg
6 with 140kg
6 with 140kg
8 with 120kg
8 with 120kg

Shitty weights. Dont know what was wrong, but it felt awful today.

Legpress.

12 with 250kg
10 with 300kg
8 with 350kg

One-legged leg-curl.

12 with 20kg
16 with 35kg
10 with 45kg
10 with 45kg

To sum it all up, I did the usual afterwork cardio.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Didn't look that shitty! In comparison to a lot of other people those are still some meaty lifts!
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
El Freako: No secret water here, the muscles come from all the polar-bear meat I stuff myself with :p

Polar Bear huh?

*Grabs bear-killing knife and a few beers and heads off to London Zoo* :linedrunk:
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
I agree with Rocky, That wasn't bad at all IMO
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
everybody has an awefull day, but its still heavy tough :)
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
I can only compare what I did yesterday, with what I usually do, and when doing that I feel that I should have done better : ) Anyway, its like miami says, everyone has a bad day. Just gonna have to try harder.

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Tomorrow is shoulders and calfes.
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
not that shitty at all but it is good that you hold yourself to a high standard!
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Couple of really nice sessions, big weights there bro!
And I agree Rocky; that squatting wasn't shitty! Great job Little swede.
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Calfes.

Reversed calf-extension in the hacklift.

12 with 60kg
12 with 100kg
12 with 140kg
12 with 180kg
12 with 180kg

Seated calf-extension.

Max reps with 60kg, 3 sets.

Shoulders.

Standing lateral raises.

12 with 11kg
12 with 16kg
12 with 19kg
10 with 19kg

Bent-over laterals, chest propped to a bench.

5 with 11kg
14 with 16kg
10 with 19kg
10 with 19kg

Machine-presses.

12 with 80kg
10 with 100kg

One-armed reverse pec-deck.

15 with 50kg
15 with 50kg
12 with 75kg (both arms)

Lateral raises in the cable (cutler-style)

12 with 20kg
12 with 20kg

What can I say other than it was a 12 reps kinda day : ) Good pump.
 

Similar threads

Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
72
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
129
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Top