• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

The Little swede!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Killing the weights with massive force!
awesome!
DB rows are heavy as hell. keep up that intense blastin man!
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
heavy as hell bro!! cant wait for some new pics, your avi looks impressive
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Solid session and looking forward to the pics bro!
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Fuck you and your rows that put me to shame! DB's at my gym only go up to 45!

:crymeariver:
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Fresh pics. Just got them taken after I had my first tattoo-session, so no juicy pump pics : ) Its gonna be hard to keep away from the gym now, while it heals. But I can still do some cardio.
 

Attachments

  • Mecca1.JPG
    Mecca1.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 58
  • Mecca2.JPG
    Mecca2.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 65
  • mecca3.JPG
    mecca3.JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 64
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
nice pics bro. how much does your arms measure?
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
nice pics bro. how much does your arms measure?

The max measurement I have on them is 50 cm, at the start of this diet :O Now they are "only" 49 cm :) The right is a little bit smaller tho, sitting at almost 48.

Edit; I dont even know right or left anymore...give me carbs.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
great pics, tat looks bad ass man!!
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Wheels and arms are looking very good. Keep up the good work
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
That side chest shot is great!
Arms look superb.
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Pics look great! Your arms are especially impressive!
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Nice taper there dude and those arms are scary huge!
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Wow Mikew!!! :eek:
Very impressive arms, they are huge. Great back as well and legs to match the arms. Great physique overall bro, thick and big. You should definitely be doing shows bro, your not even in bad condition for off season, you could get lean enough easily. Think about it. :xyxthumbs:
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Wow Mikew!!! :eek:
Very impressive arms, they are huge. Great back as well and legs to match the arms. Great physique overall bro, thick and big. You should definitely be doing shows bro, your not even in bad condition for off season, you could get lean enough easily. Think about it. :xyxthumbs:

This means alot mate, thank you.

Also big thanks to Rocky, Freako, Creator, Philospher, Miami and Ironheart. Huggies!
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
First session since last wednesday. The tatto has healed very well so I found it safe to train a lighter chest session today. Next friday its time for another appointment though. Gonna do the dragons body, and add more shadows to the face. Hopefully the whole thing will be completed in three sessions.

Flat dumbbell presses.

10 with 26kg
12 with 46kg
12 with 46kg
12 with 46kg
12 with 46kg

Incline bench.

10 with 80kg
10 with 80kg
10 with 80kg

I told you it was a light session : )

Cable-stuff. 6 sets total, 2 different variations.

Machine-press.

15 with the stack (approx 100kg)
12 with the stack

Abs.

Crunches in the cable.

4 sets of maximum reps.

Machine crunches.

3 sets of max reps.

Overall it was a good session. I did get a pump from all the reps, but I didnt feel any real tension, cause I really didnt use any heavy weights, which I love. No worries tho, in a couple of days I will give it my all : )
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
great session, even if you tell it a light weight worout, some people doesnt even push 80kg for 1 on inc. presses :D
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
great session, even if you tell it a light weight worout, some people doesnt even push 80kg for 1 on inc. presses :D

I know, but when I say light, it is only for me. There are guys that think 150kg incline is light : )
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Legs today. Hottest day so far in sweden, and it was like a sauna in my gym, which has no working AC. Well well, there´s nothing to it but to do it.

Front squats.

10 with 60kg
10 with 80kg
10 with 100kg
8 with 100kg (already the bar started to slid down my shoulders from the sweat)

Went over to the hacklift.

12 with 140kg
10 with 150kg
10 with 170kg

Leg extensions.

10 with 70kg
15 with 90kg
15 with 100kg

Stiff legged deads with dumbbells.

12 with 46kg
8 with 62kg
8 with 62kg

One-legged leg-curl.

12 with 40kg
10 with 50kg
9 with 60kg

Sweet session, tho I really need bigger calfes. Im gonna prioritize them after the summer.
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Strong front squats. For most peopel its very hard to get some solid amount of mass on the calves but with the right training you could improve them a lot. Keep up the good work
 

Similar threads

Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
72
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
129
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Top