• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

The Little swede!

Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Im implementing two sessions for back during my split, one where I train pulling movements, and one where I train rowing movements. I will definitely go as heavy as I can, but as Im cutting still I dont really have the energy to go heavier at this time. You will notice a big increase as soon as my bodyweight starts adding up again : D
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Looking good in the pics man. nice shoulders and big ass arms man
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
great arms bro, looking really thick in these pics, and ure pretty damn lean too:2: solid for sure:) i agree with u on the back being somewhat of a weakpoint. its by no means weak overall, u got good mass there. but ur arms and delts kinda overshadow it for now. but im sure ull bring it up eventually, and when u do ure gonna be unstoppable from the rear:D
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Thanks for the feedback guys :)

Todays training was back width and shoulders.

Chins.

17
12
9
8
Awesome first set, felt light as a feather.

Close-grip pulldowns.

14 with 70kg
12 with 80kg
10 with 100kg

Dumbbell presses.

10 with 21kg
10 with 46kg
7 with 46kg
6 with 32kg

Lateral raises

16 with 11kg
12 with 14kg
10 with 16kg

Bent over laterals.

20 with 11kg
12 with 16kg
12 with 16kg
10 with 16kg

Seated cable crossover for rear delts, 3 sets. Weight is not important here, its just cables : )

It feels really great to be training again :)
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Good sessions and very strong rows brother! And u are looking pretty big in those pics!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
looking good in the pics bro, and a nice session as well :2:... about your log name, it's definately not the little swede, you should change it in the lil huge swede :keke:
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
nice pics! arms are huge but like BB said they kinda over power that back! But looking wide! :xyxthumbs:
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Awesome work with the chins Mike! Pics are great too, huge/thick arms and a small waist:xyxthumbs:
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Legs.

Squats.

The rack was taken so I started the warm up in the smith.

12 with 70kg
12 with 70kg

Now it became free : )

12 with 100kg
10 with 120kg
8 with 120kg
8 with 120kg
6 with 120kg

Hacklift, narrow stance.

15 with 100kg
10 with 140kg
8 with 140kg

Leg extensions, slow and focused.

10 with 60kg
10 with 60kg
8 with 60kg

One-legged lying leg-curls.

15 with 20kg
12 with 25kg
12 with 25kg
10 with 25kg

I got a good pump, but Im not very happy with how weak I have become. Im gonna stop logging my sessions for a while, until I start gaining weight again.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
your not weak bro, stop bitching :angrydude:, actually it was a great leg session :2:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
dude, that session was strong man! dont stop logging, i like this log alot, and u will be better able to track progress if u keep logging. being on a diet sucks, no doubt, but ull regain everything when u get those calories in:)
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
You guys are right, I guess I just had a bad day : )
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Its ok Mike, you can't always be as awesome as me. But that's no reason to give up logging! :gaygay:

Good session despite the lower weights.
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Its ok Mike, you can't always be as awesome as me. But that's no reason to give up logging! :gaygay:

Good session despite the lower weights.

Haha thats true : ) Altough I never meant to completely stop the log, just take a break from it until I can progress again. But I wont now, just gonna stick to it, it might be fun to look back in a year too see how much improvements there been.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Haha thats true : ) Altough I never meant to completely stop the log, just take a break from it until I can progress again. But I wont now, just gonna stick to it, it might be fun to look back in a year too see how much improvements there been.

And then you can look at mine and see what to aim for :p.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
yea i guess that would be funny as hell.. anywayz do your thang and keep it up brother.. remember there is nothing better than bb.. no sport in teh world :gaygay: (was that a beat or what lol )
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
awesome log man. you are looking good in the pics, huge arms!
good luck finishing the cut bro :2:
cant wait to see some more huge numbers
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Nice killer squats man and those close stance squats are sweet!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Good work w the chins bro.You added like 5 reps to last weeks session.
Pics looking good.Your arms are huge:2:
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Good work w the chins bro.You added like 5 reps to last weeks session.
Pics looking good.Your arms are huge:2:

Yea the first set was real good. Thanks for the support guys.
 

Similar threads

Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
71
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
129
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Top