• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Official 2011 ARNOLD CLASSIC Thread

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
_PB14073wtmkJPG-1.jpg

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wolffffffffff hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

_PB14073wtmkJPG-1.jpg

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Evan looks great...his color is still **** though. Vic looks improved, wolf is on, Rockel is incredible and Branch has that condition but imo hes still a mess in the rear shots.

Freeman looks small....and Essa didnt get any good callouts which sucks

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wolf's front lat-spread is rubbing shoulders with Ronny & Dorian's front lat-spread... simply awesome!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I could see Wolf winning... I would give it to him now that I see these comparisons.

what I think will happen:

Branch
Wolf
Evan

FEVER

FEVER

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
from MD forum:
Flex Wheeler
Shawn Ray

Ronny Rockel
FL: Little Energizer Bunny! Consistent and complete! getting better each time! Big full and hard!
SR: Huge Shoulders, Lots of Muscle and hard! Better from the front than the back!

Roelly Winklaar
FL: He is in great shape and condition! Cross striated thighs, Full and rock hard!
SR: Biggest he has ever looked! Hard, Ripped and Muscular! Confident posing on stage and appears to be serving notice today that he is BACK!

Johnny Jackson:
FL: :Looks as good as he has ever been! Big, Full Hard, Hams are in, impressive! He is on for him!
SR: Working with George Farah looks good! Wide thick and muscular! Best he's been in ahile!

Sergie Shelestov:
FL: Looks in good shape, Striated Chest, hams and Glutes! Good condition, everyone so far is on their game!
SR: Great color, Hard as he ever been! Good side shots. Little more Biceps needed. Tight for a big tall guy, he should be happy!

Ben Pakulski:
FL: better than he was at Flex Pro! A bit drier, crazy Quads and calves. Needs some more Back thickness, glutes are ripped.
SR: Big Full and Thick Canadian in the house! Calves are sick big! A tad soft from the side, Big shoulders shallow back!

Evan Centopani:
FL: Mean Side Chest, Rear Double bi is impressive! Better than the Flex Pro!
SR: Big Hard and Dry! Great side Tri, Back is peeled! Impressive!!

Robert Piotrkowicz:
FL: Little stomach distension, could be harder and more separated. Holding a tad bit of water
SR: Color is a bit orange, Stomach distracting. Thick and Muscular, needs more Thigh Sweep!

Branch Warren:
FL: Better than the Olympia, Great Color, Back is drier, he will be the one to beat! Great improvement and appears to be his all time best!
SR: Great 1st impression! Huge, Hard and Dry! Color looks deep and dark, thighs are Massive with toms of vascularity! Fans love him!

Dexter Jackson:
FL: Better than 2 weeks ago! 3X ASC Champ, after watching Branch not sure if he has enough to take him out. He does have a Mr Olympia title at home tho!
SR: Round muscle bellies, Lacking the "Wow" Factor branch had with his size! Great shape better conditioning than the Flex Pro thighs a tad soft.

Dennis Wolf:
FL: Sharper than Flex Pro. out of shape he is out of the mix In shape he can battle! Looks like he is Battling today!
SR: Sharper than Flex Pro, Color a tad Orange, Good Side Poses! Stomach control needs work. Small waist, Shoulders improved!

Fouad Abiad:
FL: Lacking some of the hardness and sharpness of the others, Good but needs more color. Separation in hams and glutes, back needs some thickness!
SR: A tad light in color, Good condition not "WOW" tho. Chest a bit shallow and needs thickness. Lost a bit from the Flex Pro.

Victor Martinez:
FL: harder from the rear than the front! a tad soft in front. better than the Olympia and made improved but has yet to regain the 07 Condition!
SR: 1st blush not hard enough. Back improved. Twisting shots and side poses impressive. legs are soft and holding water

Toney Freeman
FL:Definitely brought his condition back! Good to see he still brings it at his age!
SR: Appears to look the same as Olympia, no real improvement but not far off the mark. Skin a bit thick and lacking the separation to challenge top 5 today!

Essa Obaid:
FL: Not as good as his Pro debut. Saying that, he looks ok, Muscular but not picking up where he left off today
SR: Softer than Europa Pro, Wide Shoulders, Big Arms needs more Hams and separation.

Last edited:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wolf might walk away with this one... I wouldnt mind it either but I think they will give it to Branch and Evan will be 3rd!

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Branch looks small in the pics compared to the other 3...

He shouldn't win in this lineup with that back but I got a feeling he wins