• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Official 2011 ARNOLD CLASSIC Thread

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am very surprised with the level of this competition!
Especially when you see guys like R?ckel and Essa so far!
Friends thanks for your great work .. a big hug
I enjoyed it a lot!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
****!! I missed it!

It's Branch show! crazy.

Roelly doesn't look bad.. but he is not leveled with other pros.

Evan looks even better so top 5 for him that's an achievement.

Evan is top 2 in this show imo.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Vids:

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I could see Wolf winning... I would give it to him now that I see these comparisons.

what I think will happen:

Branch
Wolf
Evan

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I dont care what people say about wolfs "high lats"... its not that they are high, its that they suck! They are just there and his teres major is whats really impressive. in this pic you can see that his lats are not that high, they are just not very developed to look seperated from his spinal erectors.... i could be wrong but it appears as if its the case and in this pose u CAN see his lat shape as opposed to his RDB in which his lats appear non existant.

_PB14089wtmkJPG-1.jpg

Im dissappointed with this show. IMO evan "looks" better then everyone esle... branch will prolly win based on his muscle per frame size but wolf should prolly win because of his impressiveness... Times like these make me sad because there used to be one or two guys that would do battle but in this case theres a slew competators that are all in great shape but nobody stands out as the clear cut winner. I wouldve liked to see Kai or Phil stand out from the pack and dominate. I feel as if the winner here (probably branch) doesnt dominate much other then side poses and muscularity.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^^ Wolf's rear lat spread is awesome there.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I think his lat spread is his best pose.. the wideness is unbelievable..

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^^ Wolf's rear lat spread is awesome there.

yet it sucks here

He isnt arching his back enough so his ****ty lats dont look seperated from his erectors like his in the comparison shots... Pisses me off that he is "really good" when he could be "great". The only muscle portruding is his Teres major while his lats just sit on top of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont care what people say about wolfs "high lats"... its not that they are high, its that they suck! They are just there and his teres major is whats really impressive. in this pic you can see that his lats are not that high, they are just not very developed to look seperated from his spinal erectors.... i could be wrong but it appears as if its the case and in this pose u CAN see his lat shape as opposed to his RDB in which his lats appear non existant.

_PB14089wtmkJPG-1.jpg

Im dissappointed with this show. IMO evan "looks" better then everyone esle... branch will prolly win based on his muscle per frame size but wolf should prolly win because of his impressiveness... Times like these make me sad because there used to be one or two guys that would do battle but in this case theres a slew competators that are all in great shape but nobody stands out as the clear cut winner. I wouldve liked to see Kai or Phil stand out from the pack and dominate. I feel as if the winner here (probably branch) doesnt dominate much other then side poses and muscularity.

So a closely-fought contest between a host of top conditioned athletes is a bad thing???? :shhh: really???:icon_silenced:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
lol @ Branch next to Wolf.

he's looking like a kid.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Wolf dwarfs them in a couple of poses...

Side chest is like cookies for him. Damn his good today!

I would give it to Wolf.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
So a closely-fought contest between a host of top conditioned athletes is a bad thing???? :shhh: really???:icon_silenced:

None of them can touch an In shape: Kai, Phil, Jay, Ronnie .... thats whats sad at the 2nd greatest bodybuilding show in the world.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
wanna know a lat spread that sucks???

Go to the Roelly lat spread thread.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
IMO Dexter is done. His legs are getting smaller, and he is far from his best, 2008 Arnold and O.

DEXTERJACKSON12-1.jpg

1013JPG-1.jpg

2008ArnoldClassicContestFinals020wwwMusc-1.jpg

2008ArnoldClassicContestFinals019wwwMusc-1.jpg

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
DexterJacksonat2008ArnoldClassicContestf-1.jpg

DexterJacksonat2008ArnoldClassicContestf-2.jpg

DexterJacksonat2008ArnoldClassicContestf-3.jpg

dexter-1.jpg

^^If he would have looked like that today, he would have won easily.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
So true Daniel.

and his glutes were not on. once again. said.. it would be an easy record grab for him.

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol @ Branch next to Wolf.

he's looking like a kid.

Keep in mind that Wolf is closer to the camera, just compare their heads. Branch's shoulder-chest area looks hideous when he does the hands-on-hips most muscular.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I was thinking this too, tkd. I was looking at older pics of him. I think his best combination of fullness and seperation was at the 04 Olympia