• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

The Official Olympic Games 2008 thread

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
i'm very impressed with the norwegian swimmer Alexander Dale Oen. he set a new olympic record in both his races in 100m breaststroke. i hope he can take the gold:hsughr:

Saw it as well. Because of that new swimming suit they are swimming pretty fast this year. Lots of new Olympic records, it wouldnt take long before we get some new world records.
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Basketball USA vs China on the tv atm.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
^^ China were playing better till they subbed in their 2nd rate players. It'll be close all the way by the looks.
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
damn china have good 3pt players, but i can´t see them winning this. USA will take this game
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
yeah the USA team looks very strong.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
^^ They seem to be all over China now. 17 pts, can't see China getting that back, especially with the turnovers they keep giving up.

Screw this I'm going to bed. I hate basketball, it's one step up from tennis, which is one step up from syncronised swimming!
I've seen no weightlifting again :angrydude:
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Phelps already won his first Gold medal in the 400m, and set a world record!!

Take that Aussies :methman:, many more to come. I see him winning 7 more before the Olympics are over.
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
^ he's all we have though in terms of a dominating athlete in swimming. the aussies overall are better.
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
the aussies overall are better.

That doesnt mean shit expecially when we have phelps. So far the only mens event that has had a final was won by U.S.A and U.S.A also had bronze. Australia hasnt even medaled yet.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
^ the games just started dude. talk like this is very premature.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
^ he's all we have though in terms of a dominating athlete in swimming. the aussies overall are better.

Well when we win more gold's than they do in Swimming I expect you to take that back. :tiphat:
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
Fuck yeah America just won gold in the team relay (swimming) those french F****** were talking smack too.

Duality um I think that just shows im right. Plus you are American you shouldnt be saying that stuff :disgust:
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
That doesnt mean shit expecially when we have phelps. So far the only mens event that has had a final was won by U.S.A and U.S.A also had bronze. Australia hasnt even medaled yet.

Actually I believe we have a gold and a bronze in the swimming already thank you very much. :angrydude:

Sorry, make that 2 golds and 3 bronze in the swimming. Suck on that. :p
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Actually I believe we have a gold and a bronze in the swimming already thank you very much. :angrydude:

Sorry, make that 2 golds and 3 bronze in the swimming. Suck on that. :p

awwwww yeah :imcoolurnot:
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
How are you yanks feeling about being beaten by the Chinese in the medal tally?
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Yeah,Finland got their first gold!!:hsughr:
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Go Flippers, uh... I mean Fins!
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
hmm

I sense the force is strong with us
 
Top