Tech
Ron Paul FTW
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 12, 2006
- Messages
- 4,789
- Points
- 63
she's 16.tech you didn't have to pick out such a young picture of her.![]()
thats a screenshot from a video montage from this years Olympics. :wutyousay:
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
she's 16.tech you didn't have to pick out such a young picture of her.![]()
Actually he lives on the east coast of America and is AmericanNot funny.
What's the point of watching the olympics if you arn't rooting for your own country. I bet that comic was made by a jealous Aussie.

Not funny.
What's the point of watching the olympics if you arn't rooting for your own country. I bet that comic was made by a jealous Aussie.
exactly my thoughts. But of course they are jealous, they got owned on their best sport. After swimming... what else is there?
![]()
lolooololIts ok to poke fun at yourselves too.![]()
As Timbo said, its an American cartoonist. I think its fucking hilarious actually and that you've taken it totally the wrong way. If not even poking fun at you for following your team, but more at armchair sports-people who get so emotionally involved in a certain sports-person's exploits.
Australian's have been just as guilty of this in the past. If our swimming team had been as successful as it has been in the past we'd probably be just as guilty. But since we suck this year then all we can do is poke fun at you yanks. Its ok to poke fun at yourselves too.![]()
USAIN BOLT JUST SET A NEW WORLD RECORD ON 200M - 19.30!!!
I loved his run, he was actually trying for that record rather than holding back and celebrating.Yes you kinda saw that one coming but somehow I didn't think he could break Michael Johnson's record 19,32. What can you say...he's a superman. Unbelievable.
Let's see when he gets caught.![]()
USA WINS GOLD IN WOMENS BEACH VOLLEYBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I loved his run, he was actually trying for that record rather than holding back and celebrating.
There was an article in our state paper claiming that all the Jamaicans could be on drugs because they don't have much out of competition testing.
But raise your hand if you actually believe that any track athlete isn't taking something.
I THINK I NEED TO SHOUT AT YOU!raises hand.
Exactly, just what I thought. He pushed it all the way to the finish line. It was a close call but he made it, which is of course good.I loved his run, he was actually trying for that record rather than holding back and celebrating.
Usain has been tested several of times this season but that doesn't prove anything at the end. But yes, I saw that same article somewhere.There was an article in our state paper claiming that all the Jamaicans could be on drugs because they don't have much out of competition testing.
There could be few but if you run a WR these days you have to be on drugs more or less. It's just the way it is.But raise your hand if you actually believe that any track athlete isn't taking something.
I THINK I NEED TO SHOUT AT YOU!
2x gold for the netherlands today![]()
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.