• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Official Olympic Games 2008 thread

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
btw heres what happend last time phelps tried to swim a real event.

Anyway, Dont get fired up T, I was having a laugh.

Australia isnt as strong in swimming as it used to be but we still will probably go very close to out medal the US at these games in the swimming. Thats with our much smaller population.:tiphat: stop being so blindly patriotic australia does not blow infact as atheletes we are much better than you.

I guarentee you if Phelps had a better start to that race he would of won. Look how close he made it in the end after a late start, still breaks the American record.

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
watching weightlifting now, men's 105kg class. Aramnau set a new world record in the snatch with 200kg!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Any new vids of someones arms popping out? :food-snacking:

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Aramnau the winner - snatch 200kg WR. clean and jerk 236kg WR. total 436kg WR.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Just imagine how heavy they can squat!! C7J is light in comparison to their squats.

Although look at the ratios; some of the lighter lifters were snatching over double bodyweight.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
This needs to be posted...
Lite20080816.jpg

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn I'm checkin bolts race again but it looks so damn easy

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bolt won the 100 most likely win the 200 but at the end of the day he is still has to go back to jamaica

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
^ /post fail?

I love everything there is to do with female gymnastics... just thought it throw that out there.

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
bad joke lol.. i love female gymnastics i watch it every night.. just like i will watch shawn johnson tonight on beam

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This needs to be posted...
Lite20080816-1.jpg

Not funny.

What's the point of watching the olympics if you arn't rooting for your own country. I bet that comic was made by a jealous Aussie.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not funny.

What's the point of watching the olympics if you arn't rooting for your own country. I bet that comic was made by a jealous Aussie.

:2: exactly my thoughts. But of course they are jealous, they got owned on their best sport. After swimming... what else is there? :keke:

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
tech you didn't have to pick out such a young picture of her. :keke:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Shawn Johnson gets her gold on beam; Liukin gets silver

:imcoolurnot:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BEIJING — Henry Cejudo, who was born in Los Angeles to then undocumented Mexican immigrants, who never slept in a bed alone until he made it to the U.S. Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs at 17, draped the U.S. flag over his shoulders after winning an Olympic wrestling gold medal Tuesday.
"I'm living the American dream right now, man," said Cejudo, 21, who bypassed college wrestling to focus on his goal of Olympic gold.

"This is the land of opportunity. It's the best country in the world," added Cejudo, who wept the moment he clinched his final victory against Japan's Tomohiro Matsunaga.

Cejudo (say-HOO-doh), battled from behind to win three earlier matches.

An Olympic match is divided into three separately scored two-minute periods. First wrestler to win two periods wins the match.

In each of his first three matches, he lost the first period and won the final two. In the final, he beat Matsunaga in two periods.

:imcoolurnot: