• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

The Official Olympic Games 2008 thread

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
btw heres what happend last time phelps tried to swim a real event.






Anyway, Dont get fired up T, I was having a laugh.

Australia isnt as strong in swimming as it used to be but we still will probably go very close to out medal the US at these games in the swimming. Thats with our much smaller population.:tiphat: stop being so blindly patriotic australia does not blow infact as atheletes we are much better than you.

I guarentee you if Phelps had a better start to that race he would of won. Look how close he made it in the end after a late start, still breaks the American record.
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
watching weightlifting now, men's 105kg class. Aramnau set a new world record in the snatch with 200kg!
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Any new vids of someones arms popping out? :food-snacking:
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
Aramnau the winner - snatch 200kg WR. clean and jerk 236kg WR. total 436kg WR.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
^^ Just imagine how heavy they can squat!! C7J is light in comparison to their squats.

Although look at the ratios; some of the lighter lifters were snatching over double bodyweight.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
This needs to be posted...
Lite20080816.jpg
 
A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 15, 2006
Messages
765
Points
18
Damn I'm checkin bolts race again but it looks so damn easy
 
jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 10, 2008
Messages
499
Points
18
Bolt won the 100 most likely win the 200 but at the end of the day he is still has to go back to jamaica
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
^ /post fail?

I love everything there is to do with female gymnastics... just thought it throw that out there.
 
jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 10, 2008
Messages
499
Points
18
bad joke lol.. i love female gymnastics i watch it every night.. just like i will watch shawn johnson tonight on beam
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
This needs to be posted...
Lite20080816-1.jpg

Not funny.

What's the point of watching the olympics if you arn't rooting for your own country. I bet that comic was made by a jealous Aussie.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Not funny.

What's the point of watching the olympics if you arn't rooting for your own country. I bet that comic was made by a jealous Aussie.

:2: exactly my thoughts. But of course they are jealous, they got owned on their best sport. After swimming... what else is there? :keke:
 
jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 10, 2008
Messages
499
Points
18
tech you didn't have to pick out such a young picture of her. :keke:
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Shawn Johnson gets her gold on beam; Liukin gets silver

:imcoolurnot:
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
BEIJING — Henry Cejudo, who was born in Los Angeles to then undocumented Mexican immigrants, who never slept in a bed alone until he made it to the U.S. Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs at 17, draped the U.S. flag over his shoulders after winning an Olympic wrestling gold medal Tuesday.
"I'm living the American dream right now, man," said Cejudo, 21, who bypassed college wrestling to focus on his goal of Olympic gold.

"This is the land of opportunity. It's the best country in the world," added Cejudo, who wept the moment he clinched his final victory against Japan's Tomohiro Matsunaga.

Cejudo (say-HOO-doh), battled from behind to win three earlier matches.

An Olympic match is divided into three separately scored two-minute periods. First wrestler to win two periods wins the match.

In each of his first three matches, he lost the first period and won the final two. In the final, he beat Matsunaga in two periods.

:imcoolurnot:
 
Top