• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

The Official Olympic Games 2008 thread

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
630
Points
18
:xyxthumbs:

The 10km swimming was awesome. The guy had cancer a few years back, hes like the Dutch Lance Armstrong. Really great accomplishment he deserved it

I heard about that. Sounds like a great and very inspirational story. congrats to the Netherlands.
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
dont shout at me tim at least i can grab a baton and run with it. Unlike some countries. :spy:

I have to admitt that was a good one so I will rep you for that. Plus im drunk and being friendly :xyxthumbs:
 
JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
773
Points
16
I loved his run, he was actually trying for that record rather than holding back and celebrating.

There was an article in our state paper claiming that all the Jamaicans could be on drugs because they don't have much out of competition testing.

But raise your hand if you actually believe that any track athlete isn't taking something.

My team Dr has been the official team doctor for the French Athletics team for a number of years... but just got kicked out of his position as he had some run ins with the Athletes... He was backstabbed out of his job because he didn't want to give some of the Athletes their 'fix' on demand. Some of the stories he's told us about drug use within the team are real eye openers...
 
chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
630
Points
18
iceland are playing in the handball finals, first time ever!!!!!! so we might get a gold for the first time

I saw some of that game Max. Iceland played well. Hopefully Iceland is really proud of their team for getting so far.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Awesome set there Nigster
hehe i saw a booby slip !
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
LOL boobies and cameltoe.... that was awesome
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
So much ass at the Olympics! :methman:
 
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,977
Points
38
My team Dr has been the official team doctor for the French Athletics team for a number of years... but just got kicked out of his position as he had some run ins with the Athletes... He was backstabbed out of his job because he didn't want to give some of the Athletes their 'fix' on demand. Some of the stories he's told us about drug use within the team are real eye openers...

Go on (if you can remember what he said), I'm interested in what he had to say.
 
Top