• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

The X-FACTOR Log!!!

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Damn solid sessions. Those DB Inclines from a couple of sessions back are enormous!
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
amazing shoulder session there buddy, the db presses are huge and the barbell shrugs are pretty good too:D
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Day 1 Chest (had to lower some weights for safety due to the fact my training partner never showed :(

Warmup DB Flat press 60x12, 60x12, 70x8, 90x6
DB Flat Press 110x8, 110x8, 110x8
Incline DB Press 100x8, 100x8, 100x8
Decline Machine Press 185x10, 225x6, 225x6
Cable Crossovers 65x10, 65x10, 65x10
Dips BWx 2 sets to fail
Finished it off with one set of pushups to failure...overall very good workout considering I had no spot. Arms tomorrow!
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Ohhh and I missed logging my legs on saturday...next week i'll get em back on here
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
dam brother as always man ur DB chest work is sick man, very impressive
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
flat dumbell presses are very strong. Inclines are damn strong afterwards as well.

lots of chest work there, you seemed to handle it alright though. Good work.
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
thx Turk/Tweak...ya like i said my partner never showed so I had to be careful with my weights went down from 130's last week, 110's felt good though for 8 solid reps :)
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
awesome sessions there man
the DB work is awesome

and maybe next time you see your training partner you should bitch slap him
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Indeed i will :)

I hate when they dont show...
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Day 2 Arms
Warmup DB Curls 30x12, 30x12, 35x8
BB 21's 90x21, 90x21, 90x21
Seated Preacher curl w cables 115x8, 120x6, 120x6
DB Hammers 45x8, 50x6, 50x6
DB Curls (very slow pos/neg) 35x8, 35x8, 35x8

Tricep ropes warmup 80x12, 80x12, 90x8
Straight Bar pushdowns 120x8, 140x6, 140x6
Incline V Bar extensions 180x6, 180x6, 185x6
French Press 105x8, 105x6, 105x6
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
solid work overall on teh guns :xyxthumbs:
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
great work on the guns dude, u dont think ure doing a little to much for them? i mean thats like almost 30 sets just for arms there:S
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
nah i dont look at arms as one bodypart....there is 3-4 warmup sets for biceps and 3 for triceps, I dont count warmup as real sets. Then for actual working sets I did 12 for biceps which is more than usual but i had a great pump going and 9 working sets for tri's. Not that much really, In and out of the gym in under an hour.
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Day 3 Back/Abs
Weighted crunch 150x15, 150x15, 150x15
Leg Raises 25lbs x 15 x 3 sets
Leg Tucks 3 sets of 25 reps

Warmup Chins BWx12x3 sets
Reverse Grip Pulldowns 180x6, 195x6, 195x6
Wide Grip Pulldowns Front 205x6, 205x6, 205x6
DB Rows 100x6, 110x6, 110x6
Incline Bench Isolated BB Rows 140x6, 140x6, 140x6
Low Row 180x6, 195x6, 195x6
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
overall sollidddd back work......those db rows and wide grip pulldowns are stronngg
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Solid indeed. Hitting that back from all angles. Nice.
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Day 4 shoulders/traps

Warmup military press 95x12, 95x12, 115x8
Military Press 155x8, 155x6, 155x6
Seated db laterals 45x8, 50x6, 50x6
Rear delt machine 190x6, 190x6, 190x6
Upriight rows 105x6, 105x6, 105x6
Cable laterals 35x6, 35x6, 35x6
BB shrugs 315x10, 315x10, 315x10
DB shrugs 110x8, 110x8, 110x8
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
great militarys and bb shrugs there dude, keep it up:D
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Im starting my bulk cycle next week...havent decided yet if im taking this week off totally or not yet...will decide tonight
 
Top