• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Time to get serious and put money where your mouth is.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Can i get in on this bc jay wont win. Madmax will u take another bet im good for 100$

well im glad MADMAX didnt take my bet bc it is looking like i would of been out of 100$ :49:

Hats off to Jay he looks great. This does not mean i have jumped on any wagon, but it does mean jay was the best guy on stage, tonight.

MADMAX6

MADMAX6

Respected Member
WHERE'S MY MONEY? LOL!!
Who's the expert now??
I'm loving this right now.

MADMAX6

MADMAX6

Respected Member
He not only looked great but he KILLED these guys onstage!!!

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Hi MADMAX, it looks like Jay has done his homework and looked great last night. Props to him and to you because it's possible you win our little bet. Let's see what happen tonight.

Good luck.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WHERE'S MY MONEY? LOL!!
Who's the expert now??

Jay did look great... but the issue has always been not what Jay is capable of, but what he was deserving of (specifically, the 07 Olympia, that was a christmas gift for Jay).

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Call the FBI.... (caru/tech, can you edit this posting a picture of someone using a phone? you know what I mean....)

this..??

gaycall-1.jpg

i can edit posts no more, that son of a bitch de-mod'd me. :tear:

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
$100?? lol thats dumb, hey Maxa dont you have a store or something? i want it...take the bet?

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
So did Jay shocked the world?

in a way, yea...

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ he did shock quite afew, including myself. i knew this year would be better. but looking at the pics im shocked of how far ahead of the competition he actually was yesterday. he kills everyone, in pretty much every pose.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
WHERE'S MY MONEY? LOL!!
Who's the expert now??
1. Well, he hasn't won yet...
2. You're the one calling me a so-called expert. I've never made such a claim.
3. Good. I'm happy for Jay and his fans.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Do you think Jay is going to take it?

MADMAX6

MADMAX6

Respected Member
1. Well, he hasn't won yet...
2. You're the one calling me a so-called expert. I've never made such a claim.
3. Good. I'm happy for Jay and his fans.

No you never called yourself an expert but your posts sure have indicated in the past that you see yourself that way.

And just so you know, that's what I call dominating decisively! How about you? Do not be surprised if he wins with a pefect score.

MADMAX6

MADMAX6

Respected Member
So did Jay shocked the world?

in a way, yea...

What do you think? Everyone here in Vegas are going bananas, they said he's NEVER looked that good, not even in 01.
People that were talking smack before are all calling him kissing his ass and it s so funny. I'm at his house right now and we are having a good laugh.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What do you think? Everyone here in Vegas are going bananas, they said he's NEVER looked that good, not even in 01.
People that were talking smack before are all calling him kissing his ass and it s so funny. I'm at his house right now and we are having a good laugh.

hey madmax, say hello and congratulate him with his improvements from a long term fan. ive been team cutler since day one and he's always inspired me, and im extremely happy for him today.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

Yes, he really brought them :D

fxvt51-1.jpg

but seriously he surprised all of us no doubt! Congrats to his 3rd Mr O! :thumbsup2:

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^LOL :rofl3:
But yeah, congrats to him, hopefully.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think there's no doubt that Jay has it.

It was semi-close last year and Jay looked awful. This year, Jay is a hundred times better while Dexter is only slightly better at best.

I'm glad, because Jay is a great representative of the sport. He deserves it too for all his hard work.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Congrats to Jay for coming in shape, but it isn't over till it is over

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
No you never called yourself an expert but your posts sure have indicated in the past that you see yourself that way.
Again, I enjoy discussion and what is bodybuilding discussion without speculation? This sport is unique from others in the way stats are minimal and competition is infrequent, leaving fans with few options aside from making educated guess as to what's going to happen. I'm a man of strong opinions, sure, but these opinions, and those of everyone else on any bodybuilding board, are still based on guesses. I realize this. Perhaps my language is an issue in the sense that it's more formal than most (which could be misinterpreted as cockiness), but I'm a writer and this is how I write. I'm not sure how many times I've tried to get this across to you now.

That said, Jay looks great, probably the best he's been since 2001. Isn't it kinda funny that it took Dex to bring that out of him instead of Ronnie?