• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Tim's Journeyman Log

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Ofc you look good Tim, You should have said that to them!

Great Deadlifts and floor presses. Also I like those ab roll outs. Iv'e recently incorporated them into my training with the ab wheel, apparently my core strength is dog shit so I going to stick with these for a while. I do them from the knees, on the toes is too hard atm.

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Training looks solid dude, but that drama music is just plain tacky.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
very strong floor pressing dude! have any idea where ur bench 1rm is atm?

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BGL: I started with the ab rollouts on my toes but felt my lower back didn't feel right. Ab rollouts are meant to be a bit too harsh on the spine, so I switched to the knees when I felt that.

Tunen: Guess I'm just more into power metal than you. Although it does get just a bit too cheesy at times.

Bulky: Well I estimated that it would be 145kg possibly a little more. But it was only a couple of weeks back that I couldn't lock out 135kg. The floor pressing last night was an easy 140kg, I could have that off my chest no probs.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome tim, these floor presses will make u push more weight on regular pushing movements in no time ! you should be able to out bench freako in another 2-3 month :D

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thought i would stop by and looks like Timmy got little stronger when i was gone.Excellent work buddy!

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Miami: Better than Ben, oh hell yes!!

Xiva: I almost feel like I should have stopped and moved to bench they felt so good.

Lionheart: A little, but still just shy of PB's. Should hit some PB's after my honey moon, but I'd say the deadlift is a ways off yet as my hammys don't seem up to the challenge just yet.

Bit disappointed with this evenings session. It feels like I have forgotten how to grind a rep.

Skipping
4mins

ATG squat
60kg x5
100kg x5
120kg x2
140kg x2
150kg x1
155kg x1
160kg x1 - lame
120kg x6 - lame

SLDL - DE
100kg x2x8

From the bottom front squat - bloody hard
100kg x2x2

SL standing calf raise
BW x8
20kg x8
32kg x8x3

High box stepup
BW x15x2

SLDL
60kg x16x2

Soundtrack:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Sucks abotu the squats man.

Not a huge slayer fan... but that is a great song.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sucks abotu the squats man.

Not a huge slayer fan... but that is a great song.

Yeh. I think I just need a week off or a couple of good nights of sleep.

And I'm not a huge Slayer fan either. Mate introduced me to them back 15yrs ago and I've always thought they were ok in small doses. I think the only reason I got that album is because of this:
hippies-1.jpg

Effective against hippies, old people and religious zealots. :gaysign:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
160kg atg squat is not lame, dude - but I know the feeling of not being satisfied with the outcome of a certain movement.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ATG all the way man, i notice when i do them without knee wraps or if i go tooo deep, (ass actually on floor) on the way up my knees/leg bends to the side a little.

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
160kg atg squat is not lame, dude - but I know the feeling of not being satisfied with the outcome of a certain movement.

I bet you do :)

Hypoop>> vids of your ass touching the floor plz :) lol

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

lol, i would, i need my bro to be there to video me tho, hes not a member of golds, im not good with a camera/cell like CLint was, but when on last couple of reps of each set i literally was sitting down with the bb on my back then went up. seriously saw my tear drop muscle bulge out. lol, but knees kept crackling.. i will get new pics later up

SOrry for hijacking your thread Tim, keep up the good work, 200kg for atg soon broskie!!!!

co05

co05

Man, that sesh sounds like it was tough on your hammies

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I'm wondering why, since you're a nice guy irl, you always have to come across like a dick on the internet?

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Very good ATG squats Tim even though you thought they were lame as such. Next time round you'll get a couple rep more.

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good session tim. 160kg atg squat is not lame at all. good effort on the front squats as well. doing them from the bottom must be very heavy. keep it up bud:xyxthumbs:

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
wheres ur updates timmy? slacker then a pickle on a rainy day