• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, William Bonac and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles and many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In the bodybuilding forums!

• musclemecca does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
Silverback Bodybuilding Compounds

Tonkinator pics

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yes i know i don't do cardio and i pigged out these holidays gainign some fat but here ya go. Not really been training hard enough.
Stats- weight 200 pounds
Height - 5,8
don't know the rest lol.
Training one year and 3 months
ITs hard to pose holding a camera so i couldn't do the best poses , hope u like em..

Attachments

• IMAG0038.JPG
    IMAG0038.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 149
  • IMAG0021.JPG
    IMAG0021.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 222
  • IMAG0034.JPG
    IMAG0034.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 106

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pretty massive. But dont go over the top with your fat% time for a cut imo. Keep up the good work :xyxthumbs:

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
HOw many pounds or kilos of fat do you think i need to loose to be cut?

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
tonka said:

dont look at it that way.. just clean your diet up.. you have great genetics by the look of things.. keep at it kid

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice pics Tonka, you are thick for sure. I thought the pic you deleted was pretty good. :xmashsughdunno:

Thanks for posting!

Banshee

Scoular

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Love your arms!

Very thick.

Maybe forget about looking at the scale and just train harder and eat cleaner?

Your very large for a 16 year old. I think that's great - going to be a big lad when your older.

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lookin great man, definately definately go on a cut and lean out and you'll look insane.

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
when is a mod gonna take all your neg reps away... i think u deserve a clean slate.

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
very thick man, i would recommend you to cut, but if i were you, i would keep up bulking now your hormones are in his peak

EvilDumbell

tonka said:

30-35lb. Thats by no way a dig, im shocked by how big you look for under 17. Great work