E
EvilDumbell
Well-known member
Member
- Joined
- Jul 15, 2006
- Messages
- 253
- Points
- 16
tonka said:Thx man![]()
If you need any help with your cut get at me by way of msn. 24lb in 15-16 weeks... almost finished my cut, and i have one cheat day a week.
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
tonka said:Thx man![]()
FireSt0rm said:Nice pics man, And yeh very thick m8 alot of muscle there, IMO if i was you id bulk a bit more then get shredded![]()
deathmaggot said:very thick man, i would recommend you to cut, but if i were you, i would keep up bulking now your hormones are in his peak
EvilDumbell said:Unfortunately thats not a good idea. I know tweak agrees with this as we have discussed it before. Cutting down to around 11% before recommencing bulking is the best plane of attack. You will gain better than if you are sporting a high bf% level. Your cardiovascular health will be better which will help you train harder and you will see improves much more easy. Plus you reach the point of no return if you continue bulking with a high bf% level.
Fat isnt mass
tonka said:YOu cheat one day a week to keep the metabolism in high gear righT?
Oh and yeah, whats ur msn man, im guessing 24 pounds is really good when your taking it slowly and still hitting your maxium capability of growth.
Just eat protein and healthy meals and complex carbs alot with 4 litres of water with no chocolates or shit like that, only one cheat day a week right?
EvilDumbell said:Unfortunately thats not a good idea. I know tweak agrees with this as we have discussed it before. Cutting down to around 11% before recommencing bulking is the best plane of attack. You will gain better than if you are sporting a high bf% level. Your cardiovascular health will be better which will help you train harder and you will see improves much more easy. Plus you reach the point of no return if you continue bulking with a high bf% level.
Fat isnt mass
PUMBA said:DISAGREE bro. I can't see why you and others are telling a 16yr old who is currently not in competition mode, and is not obese or seriously overweight to actually cut-up. WHY????? He looks fucking great for a 16yr old, keep doing what you are doing for now, if it ain't broke don't fuck with it. Clean nutrition yes, add a little Cardio yes......but to "CUT_UP" why???? His hormones and genetics are letting him obviously put on some good muscle, let that happen, his metabolic rate will increase just from adding muscle.
My Reasoning:
1. From the pics I'm looking at his bf% levels look fine for a 16yr who is looking to ad size and build a good foundation. (which by the way Tonka if you get some knowledge in there mate you will do pretty well)
2. He is not competeing yet and obviously (no offence mate) his knowledge is not at level where he is ready to compete, so I can see no need to cut at all. Clean diet up for sure, but I think the term cutting-up is being thrown around a bit too loosley.
3.You stated you thought he was 30-35lbs out of cut condition? That is not an unheard of or dramatic off-season condition to be in.
4. His Cardio Vascular health is not going to improve noticeably at all from dieting down, he would need to incorporate cardio into his training. YES it will improve your physique, recovery and training Tonka, if you incorporate a little cardio, but nothing to excess.
5. QUOTE: "Plus you reach the point of no return if you continue bulking with a high bf% level."
He has not got a "HIGH" bf% and the point of "no return" is a long long way away. Look at my pics from last Sept, and my bf% would have been higher then Tonka's is, he is 16, I am 33 he will lose fat quicker then I as I have the metabolism of a Walrus with a rabbits heart looool, but I have no problem if I "clean" up my diet a little and introduce a little cardio.
6. Nutrition is a science in itself, consult a dietition before doing anything dramatic to your diet (that is what they are trained for). As with me, what works for EB my not work for everyone, so check to be sure, even my information is not gospel and i have been reading about bodybuilding and playing with weight (on and off) since 1988 (lool when I was your age).
PS: Tonka I like the pics mate, looking good. Yes maybe clean your diet of a few simple carbs, meaning Macca's, lollies things of that nature and introduce a little cardio every few days just to keep your metabolic rate going in the right direction. Keep your protien levels up. If you plan on competeing anytime real soon (next 6 months) some of what I have written is incorrect and you would need to start cutting, so that by comp time you can be ripped (more defind then cut obviously). GOOD LUCK.
PUMBA
Blame the damn pup for waking me at 5am, little fucker I could have strangled him loooool.EvilDumbell said:Massive freetime Meltdownlol


I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.