• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Tonkinator pics

S

Scoular

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 26, 2006
Messages
306
Points
16
I like your hair!

good broad face maybe a little rounded, ha.

Don't worry I have a girlfriend.

The girls must be after you , young guy!
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
Scoular said:
I like your hair!

good broad face maybe a little rounded, ha.

Don't worry I have a girlfriend.

The girls must be after you , young guy!

^^^ someone just got a boner... :xmaskekegay:
 
T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
988
Points
36
:D, im in off season
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Looking bloatfully muscular Tonka, weirdly like
:S

Keep that lifting.. going.
 
T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
988
Points
36
Hi, back shot its hard to do it holding the camera to the mirror so i look a bit non symmetrical with my right lat but there bothe even actually cause i couldnt fully widen the spread while holding the camera.
 

Attachments

  • IMAG0091.JPG
    IMAG0091.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 93
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
HOLY SHIT MAN!!!! And people on this forum call you a noob, that back is wide as a barn door...
 
F

FireSt0rm

New member
Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2006
Messages
3
Points
1
WHoa man, and u say my back is big...... Yours is BIG lol nice m8

Keep up the good work m8 :)
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
Great Back Tonka.. looking swollen and wide... good work mate
 
pegasus

pegasus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
467
Points
18
good pic mate, keep doing what your doing!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
CJU

CJU

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 26, 2006
Messages
1,124
Points
61
EvilDumbell said:
Unfortunately thats not a good idea. I know tweak agrees with this as we have discussed it before. Cutting down to around 11% before recommencing bulking is the best plane of attack. You will gain better than if you are sporting a high bf% level. Your cardiovascular health will be better which will help you train harder and you will see improves much more easy. Plus you reach the point of no return if you continue bulking with a high bf% level.

Fat isnt mass

100% agree. you will add more fat than muscle if you start you bulk above about 12% BF. i'd say you are a solid 20% so you should probably cut for about 5 months before bulking again.
 
digink

digink

New member
Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Messages
1
Points
1
I never bulk if I've above 10% BF. If I start approaching 10% I will cut for about 2 weeks to get it about 7-8% then I continue my clean bulk.

Unless your pro on a ton of gear their is no reason for you to try to balloon up, because contrary to popular belief you won't hold 30lb of water, it'll be fat.

When your lean a little muscle goes a LONG way and you look bigger.
 
T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
988
Points
36
YeaH, only been training back for 3 months on and off, starting to get serious now:).
 
PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
459
Points
16
tonka said:
YeaH, only been training back for 3 months on and off, starting to get serious now:).

good stuff, keep up the good work, your on your way to much bigger things if you keep setting the same standards. Good foundations for alot of beef:xyxthumbs:
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
overall shape of your legs looks good.. they will definetely be big in due time. but there seems to be something missing in between the legs haha
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
^^^ haha put some undies on dude.. thats gross.. and wow is that ever small.. haha
 
Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,809
Points
36
are you naked dude? wtf?!

But legs look pretty think and developed pretty well.
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
^^^ Team Predator lol
 

Similar threads

T
Replies
72
Views
12K
PrinceVegeta
PrinceVegeta
The King Of Lurkers
Replies
2K
Views
138K
The King Of Lurkers
The King Of Lurkers
Iceman1981
Replies
5K
Views
427K
BigHulk
BigHulk
Top