• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Training til it stops hurting: MexiFRO's Log

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Nice work bud, back twice in a row that's pain tolerance right there bro.
 
mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2007
Messages
565
Points
16
Well I'm hitting the gym for the first time in a couple weeks. I know I'm smaller and weaker but trying to get back into it. Hopefully all goes well.
 

Similar threads

SweatLovin
Replies
5
Views
147
Paulr_91
Paulr_91
SteelPhysique
Replies
0
Views
4
SteelPhysique
SteelPhysique
MuscleMaverick
Replies
0
Views
16
MuscleMaverick
MuscleMaverick
PumpChaser
Replies
0
Views
16
PumpChaser
PumpChaser
Top