• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Troy Alves: Everything points to a second Victory!

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
..Troy two weeks ago!

troy2-1.jpg
 
K

keke568

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
57
Points
6
more pictures!!! =(
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
His arms/delts are bigger!
 
smcfay

smcfay

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 4, 2009
Messages
642
Points
16
Anyone got his pics from the August MD issue, hes ripped.
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Looking more vascular.

His upper body has never been the problem. He has to dial in his legs esp legs/hams
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Don't know if he could get his 2nd win, the competition at Tampa and Europa will be stronger.
 
C

chrillurt

Member
Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
24
Points
1
Troy has a really nice build, especially since he has got that tiny waist. I hope he will do well.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Troy has a really nice build, especially since he has got that tiny waist. I hope he will do well.

..second that! ..the best front db all the time!

TROYALVES-1.jpg


​
 
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
the best db of all time?
i think you better go see a doctor
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
the best db of all time?
i think you better go see a doctor
I was thinking out loud .. sorry .. my favorite! ..chewi sorry! ..:talkhand:
aesthetics is taking the stage again!
Ronnie was never my favorite Bodybuilder
cause ..Dexter is now the man ..and tomorrow will be Phil!
 

Similar threads

TalkAdmin
Replies
5
Views
18K
TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin
Replies
0
Views
13K
TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin
Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
2K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
Top