COACH
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Oct 25, 2007
- Messages
- 6,192
- Points
- 73
..Troy two weeks ago!
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
He has to dial in his legs esp legs/hams
Anyone got his pics from the August MD issue, hes ripped.

Troy has a really nice build, especially since he has got that tiny waist. I hope he will do well.
I was thinking out loud .. sorry .. my favorite! ..chewi sorry! ..the best db of all time?
i think you better go see a doctor

I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.