BigHulk
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- May 1, 2014
- Messages
- 1,104
- Points
- 63
Maybe he should switch his diet and stop fasting if he feels like shit.
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
I didn’t mean any offense by it. I just mean everyone has “something for you to make it work” everyone has a different product. They’re trying to push. I’ve had seven or eight different private messages regarding going to their website not telling me at all what any of it for how it would be used for that’s all I was saying if someone came to me and said we have a product for TRT we can ship it to your friend this is what we recommend and here’s why then I would be glad to do business with them.Testosterone is not snake oil. Many of the ads are from people who keep this site alive. Trt is life changing for us older guys.
Diet and nutrition and trt is the recipe.I didn’t mean any offense by it. I just mean everyone has “something for you to make it work” everyone has a different product. They’re trying to push. I’ve had seven or eight different private messages regarding going to their website not telling me at all what any of it for how it would be used for that’s all I was saying if someone came to me and said we have a product for TRT we can ship it to your friend this is what we recommend and here’s why then I would be glad to do business with them.
100%Diet and nutrition and trt is the recipe.
What’s up?I didn’t mean any offense by it. I just mean everyone has “something for you to make it work” everyone has a different product. They’re trying to push. I’ve had seven or eight different private messages regarding going to their website not telling me at all what any of it for how it would be used for that’s all I was saying if someone came to me and said we have a product for TRT we can ship it to your friend this is what we recommend and here’s why then I would be glad to do business with them.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.