• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Trying to find help for a friend

  • Thread starter 4afriendtrt2025
  • Start date
BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 1, 2014
Messages
1,104
Points
63
Maybe he should switch his diet and stop fasting if he feels like shit.
 
4

4afriendtrt2025

Member
Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2025
Messages
11
Points
3
Testosterone is not snake oil. Many of the ads are from people who keep this site alive. Trt is life changing for us older guys.
I didn’t mean any offense by it. I just mean everyone has “something for you to make it work” everyone has a different product. They’re trying to push. I’ve had seven or eight different private messages regarding going to their website not telling me at all what any of it for how it would be used for that’s all I was saying if someone came to me and said we have a product for TRT we can ship it to your friend this is what we recommend and here’s why then I would be glad to do business with them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: KaiGold, BigHulk, Legit and 1 other person
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Don't worry man, you wont offend anyone here!

I agree, though, with the post above to maybe try a different approach with diet and nutrition. TRT isn't going to do much without a decent diet.
 
  • Like
Reactions: KaiGold, BigHulk and Legit
BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 1, 2014
Messages
1,104
Points
63
I didn’t mean any offense by it. I just mean everyone has “something for you to make it work” everyone has a different product. They’re trying to push. I’ve had seven or eight different private messages regarding going to their website not telling me at all what any of it for how it would be used for that’s all I was saying if someone came to me and said we have a product for TRT we can ship it to your friend this is what we recommend and here’s why then I would be glad to do business with them.
Diet and nutrition and trt is the recipe.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Legit and KaiGold
Legit

Legit

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2024
Messages
204
Points
43
I didn’t mean any offense by it. I just mean everyone has “something for you to make it work” everyone has a different product. They’re trying to push. I’ve had seven or eight different private messages regarding going to their website not telling me at all what any of it for how it would be used for that’s all I was saying if someone came to me and said we have a product for TRT we can ship it to your friend this is what we recommend and here’s why then I would be glad to do business with them.
What’s up?
 

Similar threads

Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
12
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
20
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Top