• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Turk wins!!!!

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
u must have a great nutritionist. am i right?

There is absolutely no doubt that he does... Flex worked his ass off and sacrificed probably hundreds of hours he could have somehow spent on doing things for himself, instead he basically went through this with Turk every step of the way.

But, lets get one thing straight so everybody who is reading this is perfectly clear, (and I guarantee that Flex will echo this more than I will).... Turk did this, he worked his ASS off. He slaved through every minute of cardio, stuck to his plan to a tee, all of which anybody who has ever competed knows gets so difficult to do for months on end, and he did so without fazing one bit.

Flex isn't a magician with contest prep, neither is Chad Nichols, Chris Aceto, Palumbo (especially Palumbo, lol), or anybody else. There is no magic formula, there are plenty of different diet/training strategies to get in bodybuilding shape. The constant factor for success is the dedication to pick a strategy, follow it, and put everything you can into it.
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
There is absolutely no doubt that he does... Flex worked his ass off and sacrificed probably hundreds of hours he could have somehow spent on doing things for himself, instead he basically went through this with Turk every step of the way.

But, lets get one thing straight so everybody who is reading this is perfectly clear, (and I guarantee that Flex will echo this more than I will).... Turk did this, he worked his ASS off. He slaved through every minute of cardio, stuck to his plan to a tee, all of which anybody who has ever competed knows gets so difficult to do for months on end, and he did so without fazing one bit.

Flex isn't a magician with contest prep, neither is Chad Nichols, Chris Aceto, Palumbo (especially Palumbo, lol), or anybody else. There is no magic formula, there are plenty of different diet/training strategies to get in bodybuilding shape. The constant factor for success is the dedication to pick a strategy, follow it, and put everything you can into it.

Well said!
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
There is absolutely no doubt that he does... Flex worked his ass off and sacrificed probably hundreds of hours he could have somehow spent on doing things for himself, instead he basically went through this with Turk every step of the way.

But, lets get one thing straight so everybody who is reading this is perfectly clear, (and I guarantee that Flex will echo this more than I will).... Turk did this, he worked his ASS off. He slaved through every minute of cardio, stuck to his plan to a tee, all of which anybody who has ever competed knows gets so difficult to do for months on end, and he did so without fazing one bit.

Flex isn't a magician with contest prep, neither is Chad Nichols, Chris Aceto, Palumbo (especially Palumbo, lol), or anybody else. There is no magic formula, there are plenty of different diet/training strategies to get in bodybuilding shape. The constant factor for success is the dedication to pick a strategy, follow it, and put everything you can into it.



Good post IS, completely agree with u
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
There is absolutely no doubt that he does... Flex worked his ass off and sacrificed probably hundreds of hours he could have somehow spent on doing things for himself, instead he basically went through this with Turk every step of the way.

But, lets get one thing straight so everybody who is reading this is perfectly clear, (and I guarantee that Flex will echo this more than I will).... Turk did this, he worked his ASS off. He slaved through every minute of cardio, stuck to his plan to a tee, all of which anybody who has ever competed knows gets so difficult to do for months on end, and he did so without fazing one bit.

Flex isn't a magician with contest prep, neither is Chad Nichols, Chris Aceto, Palumbo (especially Palumbo, lol), or anybody else. There is no magic formula, there are plenty of different diet/training strategies to get in bodybuilding shape. The constant factor for success is the dedication to pick a strategy, follow it, and put everything you can into it.

This post got me pumped !! All I want to do now is squat and eat some oats at the same time.
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
The SRU show this year was very poorly done, that's one of the reasons I was so frustrated last night.

The original plan was to hire professionals to set the stage up, but to save money they did it themselves. In the end, the lighting was the worst I've ever seen. The lighting was set up in front of the competitors, and only a few feet above their heads. It looked so bad.

I have no complaints from the past two years, it was honestly fantastic. This year, not so much.
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
There is absolutely no doubt that he does... Flex worked his ass off and sacrificed probably hundreds of hours he could have somehow spent on doing things for himself, instead he basically went through this with Turk every step of the way.

But, lets get one thing straight so everybody who is reading this is perfectly clear, (and I guarantee that Flex will echo this more than I will).... Turk did this, he worked his ASS off. He slaved through every minute of cardio, stuck to his plan to a tee, all of which anybody who has ever competed knows gets so difficult to do for months on end, and he did so without fazing one bit.

Flex isn't a magician with contest prep, neither is Chad Nichols, Chris Aceto, Palumbo (especially Palumbo, lol), or anybody else. There is no magic formula, there are plenty of different diet/training strategies to get in bodybuilding shape. The constant factor for success is the dedication to pick a strategy, follow it, and put everything you can into it.
Thanks for the kind words James.

I think David came in the best he possibly could. I mean, he weighed the same as a few days before but drier. That tells you it was a success alone.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Iron S post should be sticked in every Gym wall! :thumbsup2:
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
Chris - David - Shutupnsquat

By the way, Chris won best poser, lol. That was a complete joke, it was obvious they used it as a pity award. Me and David are still pissed about that.

5clgus-1.jpg
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Look at the biceps!! :bitenails:

SUAS hold his own too ! great back.

did he placed second?
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
Look at the biceps!! :bitenails:

SUAS hold his own too ! great back.

did he placed second?
No, but I'll let him tell everyone what he placed if he wants.

He obviously wasn't happy with his placing.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
SUAS looked damn awesome and Turk looks even better... OMG, it's a shame the lightning was so poor...

Congratulations, Turk.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Awesome work all round fellas.

Extra big congrats to Turk!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Chris - David - Shutupnsquat

By the way, Chris won best poser, lol. That was a complete joke, it was obvious they used it as a pity award. Me and David are still pissed about that.

5clgus-1.jpg

David's back double bicep is f. impressive!!!
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Superb Rear double bicep turk :2:
 
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
congrats again, more pics! more videos if you have
whats your next goal?
 
patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,111
Points
38
Wow Turk looked amazing in that RDB..... Lights out. Best of luck holding your condition for your next show. You are doing a show again here in the next few weeks if im not mistaken right?
 
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
1,274
Points
38
Congrats Turk.... hell of a job buddy, must feel really good
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
congrats again, more pics! more videos if you have
whats your next goal?

Natural Ohio this Saturday. :ughnoes:

So to everyone that says "go eat," keep your mouth shut! :keke:

I've only got 5 days to deplete his body and fill it back up.
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
can't get over how awesome his arms look in the BDB, just sick.

edit:... just saw some new pics of Dave... looks great. I'll let him post them, or if Flex gives the go ahead.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Dave looked incredible. I think shut up and squat should take this as a point, after the second time, to start to listen to Flex on how to diet and do his final prep for the show.

Flex, two consecutive amazing showings for Turk show you know your shit. Great job to both of you.
 
Top