• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Turk wins!!!!

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
But Turk seemed "bigger" about a week/2 weeks ago and was just as visually lean. Not taking away anything from his fucking incredible physique that is quite surely on par with many of the genetical freaks in the pro world. But maybe next time you shouldn't get SO lean... it could be the pics though!!!
lulz, he sure does look tiny

:thumbsup2:

 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
look at the guy on the left.... did he diet at all???????????????? :49:
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
Haha, I knew people would be making comments about him competing.

He was by far the worst in the show (obviously). He only did the show to shake his booty during his posing routine. He did, and won most entertaining obviously.

I think it's funny because I told everyone on this site how competitive the show was, yet he's the one competitor you can see in the picture.
 
shutupnsquat

shutupnsquat

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2007
Messages
107
Points
16
Dave looked incredible. I think shut up and squat should take this as a point, after the second time, to start to listen to Flex on how to diet and do his final prep for the show.

Flex, two consecutive amazing showings for Turk show you know your shit. Great job to both of you.

So I dont know how to diet????
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
Dave looked incredible. I think shut up and squat should take this as a point, after the second time, to start to listen to Flex on how to diet and do his final prep for the show.

Flex, two consecutive amazing showings for Turk show you know your shit. Great job to both of you.
Blake, don't cause drama man.

Derek worked his ass off, I'm very proud of him.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Blake, don't cause drama man.

Derek worked his ass off, I'm very proud of him.

No doubt, I don't doubt that at all.
And no drama being caused here, just pointing it out. :gaysign:
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
Blake, I appreciate the comments, but please stop.

Thanks.
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Natural Ohio this Saturday. :ughnoes:

So to everyone that says "go eat," keep your mouth shut! :keke:

I've only got 5 days to deplete his body and fill it back up.

Read somewhere:

The NPC Natural Ohio is one of the absolute best natural/drug tested shows around. I encourage anyone tha tis in contest shape to do this show and I also encourage anyone surrounding Ohio to attend. Last year there was over 1500 in attendance and it may have been close to 2,000. They have an expo hall with exhibitors and it is run very smoothly


PS: This is a qualifier for team U as well right?

PPS:

Good luck once again!
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
can't get over how awesome his arms look in the BDB, just sick.

edit:... just saw some new pics of Dave... looks great. I'll let him post them, or if Flex gives the go ahead.

I don't think I will actually.

Ask anyone that went to the show, none of the pictures do him justice. I don't feel like posting up a bunch of pictures to hear people here say a bunch of nonsense that he looks bad in a certain pose, just because the people who run the show fucked the lighting up.

I know I keep complaining about it, but it was honestly the worst I've ever seen.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Look at that guy on the left :rofl3: why do people go to shows looking like that? There seems to be one at every show.

Maybe he was teh guestposer.



LMAO :rofl3:
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
Team Turk in action! Our workouts were intense!

In fact, they still are intense. The day after the show he's banging out 225 pounds for 12 reps on flat bench with another 15-20 on a 135 pound drop-set.

I have him crushing 8-12 reps of heavy weight, then a 1-1 1/2 minute break and another set of the same weight for 8-12...ending with a drop set for another 10-15 more reps. Something I created myself, which I really really like.




Proof that my workout plan is intense :49:

 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
U the guy in black flex? u look like a though drill sergeant! Turk looks like he was in a orgy in the second pic haha, keep it up guys!
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
great training pics!

SUAS is a bad Motherfucker!!


:thumbsup2:
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
2dv98pj-1.jpg



bh8nt-1.jpg



2cibeqs-1.jpg
 
H

Hane

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 4, 2008
Messages
204
Points
16
Great pics and I love the comedy in the last three with the food :D
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
awesome pics, and grats turk on your victory. finally u got what u deserved. amazing physique, and i cant wait to see u in the magazines in afew years:D

also great job flex, the day ill compete, ill probably pay for u to come over to norway and help me out with my diet, lol:49:
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
You guys look really happy. I'm glad you are.
 
Top