• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
King Bodybuilding Labs

Ugliest body in bodybuilding?

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What is your opinion? Who has the ugliest bodybuilding physique? IMO its Art Atwood hands down, I think he is destroying himself and its pointless. He will not place well anymore and should give up.... haha that is just my opinion. Looking at him pose makes me cringe in disgust.:disgust:

f_229-1.jpg

Art_Atwood_03-1.jpg

art2jj7-1.jpg

24-1.jpg

Bodybuilderdk

Leo would be sweet if he had a sick midsection, then he would be like dillet but freakier with more veins. Worst Bodybuilder in general...hmm...i donno, i know there are some body parts that ruin peoples physique i mean makes them the worst, like i know you can't control abs but i mean, look at cutlers, ingrams, lionel brown, wilmore. Also if your shoulders and bis arent tight and more just mass with no lines or veins i would say cutler and branch needs to bring his bis up, also king kamali.

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He used to be pretty good, but those pics of him are awful.

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow atwood's waist is just ridiculous...his physique is def.not eye pleasing...........i personally think that Paco Bautista's physique is crappppp

Attachments

• PB.jpg
    PB.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 1,422

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
-Art Atwood
-Greg Kovacs
-Paco Bautista
-Bill Willmore
-Dave Palumbo

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paco Bautista is kind of shaped like a Lego man

Attachments

• tinylegoman.jpg
    tinylegoman.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 943

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
End of thread

Attachments

• Greg_Kovacs_21.jpg
    Greg_Kovacs_21.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 1,466
  • aaat0230.jpg
    aaat0230.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 1,838
  • D184[1].jpg
    D184[1].jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 1,602

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
1. Art Atwood, plain and simple. Just horrible.
2. Dave Palumbo, thank god he's not a pro.
3. Greg Kovacs. He wasn't always that bad but still.