• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ugliest body in bodybuilding?

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no blind bashing.. ok his fdb is UGLY, but thank god there are more poses
:spy: and fans arent judges lol

8.jpg

Bodybuilderdk

Bodybuilderdk

Look at his bicep on the right hand side, there isn't even a vein, looks like flub (synthanol), his shoulders don't even have those deep carvings like dennis wolfe, coleman, martinez.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hes got some of the best shoulders in the biz

F

Freak

Oh btw, Kovacs is making a comeback soon lol.

F

Freak

Seriously? :disgust: bad idea on his part

Yep. My buddy's roommate is good buddies with Kovacs, who also is training him for his show. So my buddy gets to see Kovacs quiet often as he stops by his place frequently. And umm yeah he says Kovacs is getting ready to step on stage again soon. Doesn't know what show though yet. Don't know what'll come out of it but we'll see.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yep. My buddy's roommate is good buddies with Kovacs, who also is training him for his show. So my buddy gets to see Kovacs quiet often as he stops by his place frequently. And umm yeah he says Kovacs is getting ready to step on stage again soon. Doesn't know what show though yet. Don't know what'll come out of it but we'll see.

:49: cant wait to see it then.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Actually I don't want to see Kovacs on stage ever again.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Actually I don't want to see Kovacs on stage ever again.

I know, its not a good image for the sport... but its kinda funny to see him on stage.. looking at him thinking "what the hell was he thinking"... he should stick to weight lifting and just stay away from a bb stage for sure... but if he does compete again... cant wait to see how he looks.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Minchinator

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hey,leave trey out of this. he should be as much big as he can!

Was not ripping on Trey, I just hope he does not burn his body out too soon.

Can't believe Kovacs is going to try to compete again, that is a joke. At the 2002 Arnold I saw that guy walking around and he was as big as a freaking house back then, but it has gone drastically downhill since then and he needs to stay away from the stage.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know, its not a good image for the sport... but its kinda funny to see him on stage.. looking at him thinking "what the hell was he thinking"... he should stick to weight lifting and just stay away from a bb stage for sure... but if he does compete again... cant wait to see how he looks.
Yep, it's not a good thing, but it's sure gonna be "entertaining" in a certain way. :hyperguy:

It's kinda strange how fast his body transformed from quite decent to this big pile of shit. :e5dunno:

ruel

ruel

taking roids for a very long time can damge your body!

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I'm not sure why you guys think it's funny that Kovaks wants to compete again. Personally I'm worried for the guy's health at this point.