• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ugliest body in bodybuilding?

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
24yvm8z 1

See why he is number ONE on my list!?

K

Kikco

im starting to think that oil looks stupid..

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Palumbo is a pretty smart guy though, well it seems like he is. I check out his thread at MD occasionally. I even tried his diet, which worked pretty well.

BTW, When was that pic taken? Was he guest posing or competing? what did he placed?

P

power

I would say Dave Palumbo, his bodybuilding physique is so bad he could not win a pro card.

mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Palumbo is nasty and Kovac...wtf?

Why is Palumbo's stomach green in certain spots? Severe distention?

D

Dorian331

Dave wasnt always that bad. Neither was Kovac. But damn i dont know what these guys are thinking. I like Dave but jesus. They seriously need to take a long look at themselves before they go on stage.

fish

fish

Since I was a BB teen back in the day I always thought Don Ross had the worst physique of anyone I had ever seen...may he rest in peace.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Since I was a BB teen back in the day I always thought Don Ross had the worst physique of anyone I had ever seen...may he rest in peace.

in this picture here he isnt too bad, definatly lots of room for improvement though

B

big_duuude

I have a battered copy of his book that pic is from the book. I agree his physique could not be considered aesthetic, it is ugly and out of proportion. But he was one of the few bodybuilding strongmen.

fish

fish

I have a battered copy of his book that pic is from the book. I agree his physique could not be considered aesthetic, it is ugly and out of proportion. But he was one of the few bodybuilding strongmen.

Yeah, didn't say I didn't like him. He was always in Perry Rader's old Iron Man Magazine. He was a wrestler later in life then died pretty young.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He is right up there with the best of them in this section

lee42817.jpg

D

dicko

Banned
wtf?? dude make some sense plz

Cutler shouldn't have never taken insulin, is that so hard to understand?
There was a photo shot in his fridge wich showed it and he uses it and it may give a blocky look..

S

Scoular

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cutler shouldn't have never taken insulin, is that so hard to understand?
There was a photo shot in his fridge wich showed it and he uses it and it may give a blocky look..

You think just by taknig one chemical gives cutler a blocky look....you don't think it's genetics!?

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You think just by taknig one chemical gives cutler a blocky look....you don't think it's genetics!?

yeah.. that is kinda stupid to think because at that level i think they are all taking insulin and everything else available to them to get the edge and none of them look half as blocky as Cutler

S

Scoular

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Isn't insulin a hormone that increase's your appetite?