• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ugliest body in bodybuilding?

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
JB and his big ass shoulders.

:io:

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think im gonna be operated and im guessing whats the final result of the scar when dieted down..

is that a surgical scar? have you got pics of how scars in bbders?

Aaat0230vl3 1

p.d. the comparision between jay and art is sad but true in some ways

Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
how in the hell did he end up like that??? Im very curious

K

Kikco

Never seen pics of dave palumbo, i heard hes just a spokesman now, any pics of him?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Minchinator

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
End of thread

I second that, Kovacs looks horrible. As for competitive bodybuilders, because Kovacs does not fall into the category, I have to say Paco. Lionel Brown has the funkiest looking chest, I really can't stand to look at it.

Minchinator

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think im gonna be operated and im guessing whats the final result of the scar when dieted down..

is that a surgical scar? have you got pics of how scars in bbders?

Aaat0230vl3 1

p.d. the comparision between jay and art is sad but true in some ways

I fear this is how Trey Brewer will end up if he continues to chase size at all cost. Kovacs actually looked good when he was younger, that is what lots of growth, lots of food and lots of injuries will do to you. Trey should take notice and slow down a bit.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn... has no one told them ?

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think Kamali diserves to be up there as well.... hes as ugly on the outside as he is on the inside!

Dante

Dante

I fear this is how Trey Brewer will end up if he continues to chase size at all cost. Kovacs actually looked good when he was younger, that is what lots of growth, lots of food and lots of injuries will do to you. Trey should take notice and slow down a bit.

hey,leave trey out of this. he should be as much big as he can!

B

big_duuude

Hands down you have to say Kovacs, supposedly dieting down for that one-and-only show took all the size out his arms and legs ....... wtf diet is that !
The vid is up on youtube somewhere he doesn't even finish his routine just walks off never to be seen again.
Maybe one of the radio shows will get him on to explain what went wrong.
And Palumbo never got a pro card. Looks a strange shape in the MD in the trenches videos but better at the shows ? Either way he needs a new workout wardrobe.
BUT let's stick to ALL pro's MENTIONED so far only ?
worst ....
Atwood
Bautista
Kamali
Nasser

Cutler

Atwood imho has always looked weird he looks like he was made in a junkyard from deceased bodybuilders of different bodyweights.
Can't see how he could ever get it right.
Bautista has a well developed well muscled physique which is destroyed by his incredibly wide ribcage and hips.
Kamali has suffered a similar fate to Atwood but at least he recognises it and is actively addressing it.
Nasser can we still consider him a pro ? A huge guy but his thighs were just way too big that's all you looked at.
Cutler shouldn't really be here but knows he can't get any bigger or he'll end up looking like these guys. Earlier this year his lats looked as badly shaped as Artwood or Ruhl's , but trimmed them down for the O. :xyxthumbs:
I'm just wondering if he'll come in tiny bit smaller next year to up his conditioning and shape.

Sorry don't know what Trey Brewer & Lionel Brown look like.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kovacs, supposedly dieting down for that one-and-only show took all the size out his arms and legs ....... wtf diet is that !

LOL, that made me laugh about 30 minutes :49::49::bowroflarms::bowroflarms:

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hands down you have to say Kovacs, supposedly dieting down for that one-and-only show took all the size out his arms and legs ....... wtf diet is that !
The vid is up on youtube somewhere he doesn't even finish his routine just walks off never to be seen again.
Maybe one of the radio shows will get him on to explain what went wrong.
And Palumbo never got a pro card. Looks a strange shape in the MD in the trenches videos but better at the shows ? Either way he needs a new workout wardrobe.
BUT let's stick to ALL pro's MENTIONED so far only ?
worst ....
Atwood
Bautista
Kamali
Nasser

Cutler

Atwood imho has always looked weird he looks like he was made in a junkyard from deceased bodybuilders of different bodyweights.
Can't see how he could ever get it right.
Bautista has a well developed well muscled physique which is destroyed by his incredibly wide ribcage and hips.
Kamali has suffered a similar fate to Atwood but at least he recognises it and is actively addressing it.
Nasser can we still consider him a pro ? A huge guy but his thighs were just way too big that's all you looked at.
Cutler shouldn't really be here but knows he can't get any bigger or he'll end up looking like these guys. Earlier this year his lats looked as badly shaped as Artwood or Ruhl's , but trimmed them down for the O. :xyxthumbs:
I'm just wondering if he'll come in tiny bit smaller next year to up his conditioning and shape.

Sorry don't know what Trey Brewer & Lionel Brown look like.

Dude, its an ugliest bodybuilder thread not who has the widest waist and gut. Jay and Nasser have great physiques

Bodybuilderdk

Bodybuilderdk

Atwood and Cutler are what we call Refridgerators, you pack food in them but they just stay cold and undigested...If people are saying Atwood is bad wtf is Jay? And if Jay is mr O then I guess Atwood should be runner up. Both these guys are horrible, blocky waists, and jay has no veins or shoulders striations, just blocks like cabbage in a smelly fridge. King Kamali and Markus Ruhl look like they sleep with synthanol, or they just surgically put watermellons in there shoulders. These people are a mess and ruin bodybuilding.