• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ugliest body in bodybuilding?

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Isn't insulin a hormone that increase's your appetite?

The simplest way of putting it, is that Insulin is like the taxicab in your body and carries nutrients to your muscles, or adipose tissue. You feel hungry when your blood sugar is low (cold sweat, nausea, etc) but I dont remember reading anywhere that it makes you hungry, I may be wrong but I think Ironslave or Wolf would be good ones to ask to reject or support the info I just gave.

R

Ruhlforever

as Hugo Chavez said: and the Oscar goes to Mr. Bush, damn, ja ja ja, the oscar goes to Greg Kovacs, second Paco Bautista, third Art Atwood, his legs are impressive, his calves outstanding, arms not a problem but he has extremely high grade of GYNECOMASTIA that must be corrected, besides his midsection is not the same as 2003 Russian Grand Prix. But buddy you must define the categories, for example the worst legs, the worst calves, the worst gut, the worst arms

G

grtrat1

i think im gonna be operated and im guessing whats the final result of the scar when dieted down..

is that a surgical scar? have you got pics of how scars in bbders?

Aaat0230vl3 1

p.d. the comparision between jay and art is sad but true in some ways

My wife just asked "Wheres his cock and balls?"

G

grtrat1

The simplest way of putting it, is that Insulin is like the taxicab in your body and carries nutrients to your muscles, or adipose tissue. You feel hungry when your blood sugar is low (cold sweat, nausea, etc) but I dont remember reading anywhere that it makes you hungry, I may be wrong but I think Ironslave or Wolf would be good ones to ask to reject or support the info I just gave.

My dad is a diabetic and he uses insulin shots. But he said it doesn't make him hungry. Just keeps his sugar at a more normal level.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My wife just asked "Wheres his cock and balls?"

tell her i said "he has niether. he had to stick a pear fruit into some speedo's to make it look like he does" :keke: :tiphat:

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What about Bob Chicerello? I am not a fan of his look at all. Huge waist and minimal seperation.

pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ well separation sucks really bud i guess.. but he is good guy.

S

Scoular

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think Bob looks great

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bob is a normal looking bodybuilder doesnt need to be mentioned here.

Kovaks
Palumbo
Cutler
atwood ( dont really think he looks all that bad you guys are bashing to much, met him to hes a nice guy.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bob is a normal looking bodybuilder doesnt need to be mentioned here.

Kovaks
Palumbo
Cutler
atwood ( dont really think he looks all that bad you guys are bashing to much, met him to hes a nice guy.

I dont know what you think this thread is about tonyk but its not about their personality, its about their physique. Atwood has a terrible body and that is why we are bashing him. I have met him too, he is a nice guy, but I met him when he was doing drugs at a rave.. so everyone is nice there :hsughr:

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kovacs
Palumbo
Atwood
Kamali(nowadays)
and Jay Cutler doing most muscular in 2007 mr.olympia prejudging!:angrydude:

.:::X-Treme:::.

look at this...

i211242_FDBE0226.jpg

his name is christian lobarede...

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
You think just by taknig one chemical gives cutler a blocky look....you don't think it's genetics!?

As you wrote about the apetite
but insuline dosen't it make your organs grow as well?

D

dicko

Banned
ugly head maybe but his physique doesn't look bad.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I definitely disagree with that, christian lobarede needs to hang up the posing trunks to save himself a lot of embarassment and save our eyes.

Actually he did it...he has retired this year due a mayor kidney illness...

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I agree. He is out of condition in that pic, his midsection is wide and his quads are not the best, but I'll not put him at the same level as Palumbo or Artwood.