• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Unbelievable police story

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If the door was left wide open, maybe, I'd have to look into that. I doubt the door was open, instead was just unlocked.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
can we all atleast agree that this isn't normal police behavior?

how often does a situation like this happen? it seems pretty rare.

rare because no one ever leaves their doors unlocked? or rare because the majority of police officers know better than to enter a home in this manner?

:wutyousay:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If the door was left wide open, maybe, I'd have to look into that. I doubt the door was open, instead was just unlocked.

verbatim from the article IS.....

The officers told Molde his garage door was open, the TV was on, the keys to his truck were left in the ignition and the door to his house was ajar.

your doubt is misplaced. it was open. this does leave room for legal justification if this was taken to court.

does this change your mind? it should at least ease your stance.

Originally posted by Tech
can we all atleast agree that this isn't normal police behavior?

how often does a situation like this happen? it seems pretty rare.

rare because no one ever leaves their doors unlocked? or rare because the majority of police officers know better than to enter a home in this manner?

oh definately not the norm. i've said many a time in this thread i do not support this type of behavior on a regular basis. but all cases cannot be categorized, some deserve extra consideration in regard to circumstance.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
verbatim from the article IS.....

your doubt is misplaced. it was open. this does leave room for legal justification if this was taken to court.

Bullshit, were you there? Can you 100% confirm that his front door was wide open, and not merely unlocked? Have you ever heard the expression of walking into a friends/family's house where the door was unlocked and said "hey the door was open"... ?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bullshit, were you there? Can you 100% confirm that his front door was wide open, and not merely unlocked? Have you ever heard the expression of walking into a friends/family's house where the door was unlocked and said "hey the door was open"... ?

OMG dude come on! all we have to go off of is the information in this article! that is just silly if that is your response to that. how do we know based on this article that one of the kids didn't welcome the cops in? i mean this info is inaccurate or potentially so when it so fits your argument right?

you clearly said in one of your other posts that if the door was clearly open, then circumstances change. the article clearly states the door was ajar, and now you choose to ignore it? i'm sure if the article said that the door was closed you would be more than happy to quote it in response to me, but i do it and you reject it's authenticity.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
you clearly said in one of your other posts that if the door was clearly open, then circumstances change. the article clearly states the door was ajar, and now you choose to ignore it? i'm sure if the article said that the door was closed you would be more than happy to quote it in response to me, but i do it and you reject it's authenticity.
ajar means slightly open. (not nitpicking, Im just pointing it out)

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i have heard much worst than that.Greek cops leaved a kid disabled after they arrested him for public disturbance,that kid had lost his parents shortly before the incident he was freak out and went to streets shouting at people,cops arrested him beated the shit out of him and left him disabled,he cant live on his own now as he situation is very bad,his aunt takes care of him.cops got away with it,nothing happened,
greece by the way was quite high on the list about disrespecting human rights.

a greek policeman with 2 albanian immigrants...

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ajar means slightly open. (not nitpicking, Im just pointing it out)

i know. point being that the door had a visible opening.

good excerpt on the "good faith rule" too.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
note to self:- when im in america rob someones unlocked house and if i get caught plead that i meant well.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i have heard much worst than that.Greek cops leaved a kid disabled after they arrested him for public disturbance,that kid had lost his parents shortly before the incident he was freak out and went to streets shouting at people,cops arrested him beated the shit out of him and left him disabled,he cant live on his own now as he situation is very bad,his aunt takes care of him.cops got away with it,nothing happened,
greece by the way was quite high on the list about disrespecting human rights.

a greek policeman with 2 albanian immigrants...

with that video footage , the cop should be in jail.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont think I would want to have the cops in my yard to even be looking at my car and see if the keys were in it, would just have neighbors talking. If I was dumb enough to do that, I would be happy the cops told me though