• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
Healthy adult males should have from one to nine nanograms per mL of GH in their blood.

Update on Dennis James

Mr.Olympia 2008

Dennis James @ FlexOnline said:
just a quick update to let everyone know whats been going on.
Yes I finally moved here to the US, I choosed Phoenix AZ because I try not to deal with to much cold weather, snow or anythng like that.
After a long layoff from training (6 month) I'm back in the gym since December doing what I do best. The only different this time is that I refuse to let my bodyweight go higher than 270 which is light for an offseason DJ.
My plan is to do shows like the Houston Pro, ProBB weekly, Atlantic City and of course the Olympia this year. And all that somewhere around 240 lbs instead of 260lbs.

I will start posting pics for you all to see how I'm doing at a lighter bodyweight soon so don't forget to check back here on Flexonline.com!!!!!

DJ

10ykk86-1.jpg

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Thats sound really good!
Finally he understands that he needs to bring a physic with better symmetry.:)

darcane

good to hear that DJ is doing well. It will be interesting to see if he sticks to his word regarding his weight. He has changed his mind on where he looks best more than once.

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
6 months off!!! Only Levrone did that :p

Hope to see him at least one time 100% ripped contest time.

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thats sound really good!
Finally he understands that he needs to bring a physic with better symmetry.:)

I was thinking the same thing! His upper body completely dominated his lower body.

Glad to hear DJ is back; I've always been a fan.

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Much rrespect for dennis as always. he posted here for a while and was always a really cool guy when he did so. Hope nothing but good things for dennis!

God Bless
Ben

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Glad to hear he is doing good. I might just have to go and check out the Houston Pro if he competes.

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think he will look good at about 240..but still wont have a chance to place really high int he olympia or even the arnold if he competed.....