• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Update on Dennis James

Mr.Olympia 2008

Mr.Olympia 2008

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 29, 2007
Messages
268
Points
16
Dennis James @ FlexOnline said:
just a quick update to let everyone know whats been going on.
Yes I finally moved here to the US, I choosed Phoenix AZ because I try not to deal with to much cold weather, snow or anythng like that.
After a long layoff from training (6 month) I'm back in the gym since December doing what I do best. The only different this time is that I refuse to let my bodyweight go higher than 270 which is light for an offseason DJ.
My plan is to do shows like the Houston Pro, ProBB weekly, Atlantic City and of course the Olympia this year. And all that somewhere around 240 lbs instead of 260lbs.

I will start posting pics for you all to see how I'm doing at a lighter bodyweight soon so don't forget to check back here on Flexonline.com!!!!!

DJ

10ykk86 1
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Thats sound really good!
Finally he understands that he needs to bring a physic with better symmetry.:)
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
Glad hes back i enjoy the look fo his body.
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
looks really good there.
 
D

darcane

Member
Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2006
Messages
5
Points
1
good to hear that DJ is doing well. It will be interesting to see if he sticks to his word regarding his weight. He has changed his mind on where he looks best more than once.
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
6 months off!!! Only Levrone did that :p

Hope to see him at least one time 100% ripped contest time.
 
Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 22, 2007
Messages
497
Points
16
hell yeah! can't wait to see DJ back on stage
 
TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,235
Points
38
Thats sound really good!
Finally he understands that he needs to bring a physic with better symmetry.:)

I was thinking the same thing! His upper body completely dominated his lower body.

Glad to hear DJ is back; I've always been a fan.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
Much rrespect for dennis as always. he posted here for a while and was always a really cool guy when he did so. Hope nothing but good things for dennis!

God Bless
Ben
 
patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,111
Points
38
Glad to hear he is doing good. I might just have to go and check out the Houston Pro if he competes.
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
One of my favorites, Glad to know he will be back.
 
L

lupuslupus66

New member
Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2006
Messages
3
Points
1
Cant watch attachements because I´we got to few posts
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
i think he will look good at about 240..but still wont have a chance to place really high int he olympia or even the arnold if he competed.....
 

Similar threads

jwill0214
Replies
8
Views
3K
Mobster
M
kgearus
Replies
0
Views
38
kgearus
kgearus
HKJMPI-Vera
Replies
3
Views
45
HKJMPI-Vera
HKJMPI-Vera
kgearus
Replies
0
Views
90
kgearus
kgearus
Top