- Thread starter
- #41
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
dude not meaning to be harsh but you shouldnt be doing the 3 way split of DC, its designed for advanced trainers only who have a weakness to fix........it actually provides less growth than the 2-way split, it is only used when certain bodyparts need to be brought up etc!Ok, first DC workout is now behind and I must say, that I'M LOVING IT!!!
I'm using 3-split version, and doing it 4 times a week. I post a screenshot from the plan later.
A1
1.Incline Bench Press DB: 28,5kg x 8-4-2 (That's Rest-Pause)
2.Military Press Smith 60kg x 8-4-2
3.CGBP 50kg x 5-4-2 (Raged after the first rest, and lifted like hell)
+ Extreme Stretches.
Damn those E.S's hurted. The strange thing is, that it felt good the same time
Damn that I love this
dude not meaning to be harsh but you shouldnt be doing the 3 way split of DC, its designed for advanced trainers only who have a weakness to fix........it actually provides less growth than the 2-way split, it is only used when certain bodyparts need to be brought up etc!
do the 2-way split, you will progress heaps faster, only use the 3-way if your like a 280 pound freak who has to bring up a weak spot etc!
Glad youre back updating your log.Now keep those workouts coming.
Now I just take it slow and light and gain my motivation back after all the sitting and being afraid looking into the mirror. I started with DC again. Lets see, how it goes this time.Welcome back man!

I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.