• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Venice Beach Bodybuilding TV Series Coming with Dwayne Johnson!

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
The Rock is working on a new tv series called Muscle beach which takes place in California at Muscle beach in Venice! the series takes place in the 80's!

Dwayne Johnson:
As a kid growing up in the 80's it's exciting to produce a series that stays true to our brand and dig deep into an iconic time in bodybuilding and unique Venice Beach culture - the 80's. The 80's was a crazy time in Venice Beach with many lost souls. A very crazy time.

The Rock(Dwayne Johnson)
Dwayne Johnson

Muscle Beach from Long Ago:
Muscle beach old

Muscle beach

Musclebeach TheRock

Strangely enough Arnold Schwarzenegger is also doing a tv series on Muscle beach called Pump which is very similar!

Last edited:
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Arnold and The Rock both doing TV shows on Muscle Beach? Awesome!

R

rz3300

Banned
Man this guy is everywhere now. I just watched an episode of Ballers a couple of days ago, and he is a pretty good actor I must say. I am not really a fan of the show, or actually a lot of his movies now that I think about it, but I certainly think that he deserves credit for acting in them well. From all accounts he is a good guy too, despite the steroid rumor lately, and that is always good to hear. Good for him for keeping on getting work, and I am curious to see how good, or bad, it is. Thanks for sharing.