tkD
Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
- Joined
- Mar 7, 2008
- Messages
- 21,162
- Points
- 113
<3 Tim 

Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

emaculate squatting Tim. You're living proof that Aussies can work the internets.
Tim, tips on how you've reached such a pinnacle of brilliance?
Well Clint I think first and foremost is a belief in God. Without faith we are nothing. Then I think it is dedicated hard work under the bar, nothing like a few too many beers to get your carbs in to help recovery. And consistency is a big part too, you don't get far without showing up dressed like you just came from the beach.
I also got great results from getting some decent shoes to squat in. I ditched my WLing shoes and got some Nike Shox. When that heavy weight is on the shoulders you really need that added level of spongyness under the heel.

I also have some vids of me benching that I can upload if people are interested.
if your form on the bench just like your form on the squats, then no thanks !!!
we are not interested.
you took the word "dumb" and took it to the next level.
there is a difference between the word "dumb" and "playing dumb".
get that shit right son.

get that shit right son.
Son? :iorofl:


I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.