• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Vids from my squat workout

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Rocky said:
Whilst not exactly to the same degree of perfection that I displayed and have preached in my MASTERCLASS TRAINING sessions nonetheless a noble attempt and quality execution.
You were definitely an inspiration to me dude! I don't know that I'll ever be able to do as many chins with as clean a form as you :thumbsup2:
i meant, you could have done more reps with that weight? i dont get it, why didnt u, u so strong!

Ahhh I'm with you now. I think you may be right about extra reps. I think I had used up all my energy though as I had done a lot of sets before this one. I progressed up in weight from 500lb in 5lb increments so there wasn't a heap of energy left in the tank. Maybe if I use 10lb jumps instead I'll be fresher and bang out a double or triple next time.
 
jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 10, 2008
Messages
499
Points
18
I didn't know you were so ugly :)
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
damn, Tim is getting better now :rofl3:

That's not me, that's IS showing us how it's done. :xyxthumbs:

Nice squatting IS. How much weight are you handling there?
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
That's not me, that's IS showing us how it's done. :xyxthumbs:

Nice squatting IS. How much weight are you handling there?

No offense TimmyBoy, but IS, using that strict form, can easly outsquat you.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
No offense TimmyBoy, but IS, using that strict form, can easly outsquat you.

I know. He is a better squatter than me. I really had to just rely on G&D, IS has talent. Give someone with talent G&D as well and you get Ironslave.

Maybe he and I should go head to head in a Mecca squat off, just like Platz and Dr Squat did years ago.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
So much fail in this thread. :doh: None on Tim's part though.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Bit of an update. I've just gotten back from the gym where I filmed this latest clip. I'm really happy with this 550lb raw effort. Unfortunately it is my mate's (the spotter) camera and it was pretty ordinary quality. But you can still see me bench.



As you can see the form is solid and much like the squat I'm moving some huge weight.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^ Not bad Tim, not bad at all! ignore the haters brah, they're just hating on your lifts! go Tim :headbang:
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
^^ Thanks Dan.

I know all the haters are just jealous. I'll be the one laughing at their pathetic little lifts if they had the guts to post vids.
 
smcfay

smcfay

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 4, 2009
Messages
642
Points
16
Great job tim, finger man is my idol as well.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Epic ROM :2: tim you are god amongst mere mortals.
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
not bad tim !!! you're getting a little better !!!

just keep working on your form young man :coolguy:
 
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,644
Points
38
Terrible, you all need to watch my squat video.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
^^damn, if that girl in the vid is you, then you're looking good for sure :coolguy:
 
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,977
Points
38
This is a great thread to weed out those who don't catch on to things easily

Tim, your form was almost perfect. You should bend your knees in a little (a lot) in my opinion.
 

Similar threads

W
Replies
4
Views
10K
vinisouz
V
BigBen
Replies
1
Views
3K
tkD
tkD
Natzo
Replies
13
Views
7K
Flex
Flex
Top