• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Watch Kai Greene's Overkill for free

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
"BB.com is playing the movie in a three part series for free. Something to do if your bored. I can't stand Mike Pulcinellas voiceover. And you'll have to sit through some musclemeds commercials."


Bodybuilding.com Videos - Kai Greene | A New Breed, Vol. 1 | Overkill
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
thats beast! I hope it is as beast as the previews made it look!
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
Wow, this is cool. Gotta watch this.

Thx for the heads up!
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
great catch VIc!

repped!
 
mike pulcinella

mike pulcinella

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2008
Messages
113
Points
16
Thanks for posting this Big Vic...uhhh...I think! LOL!

Just so you know, there is some bonus raw workout footage on the DVD. Next time I'm going to put a lot more raw workout footage as bonus tracks on the DVD so you can watch Kai and avoid listening to me if you want to! :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
Thanks for posting this Big Vic...uhhh...I think! LOL!

Just so you know, there is some bonus raw workout footage on the DVD. Next time I'm going to put a lot more raw workout footage as bonus tracks on the DVD so you can watch Kai and avoid listening to me if you want to! :)

Lol Sorry, I did not see what it said I quoted it from another site and did not notice what it said I actually enjoy your work very much. :doh: ( Even the santeria piece you did)

I can no longer edit that post...
 
Zviko

Zviko

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
335
Points
18
great documentary i'm definately a fan of Kai
 
thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 20, 2006
Messages
491
Points
16
awesome dude, thanks Vic
 
mike pulcinella

mike pulcinella

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2008
Messages
113
Points
16
Lol Sorry, I did not see what it said I quoted it from another site and did not notice what it said I actually enjoy your work very much. :doh: ( Even the santeria piece you did)

I can no longer edit that post...

Ha ha! I don't care. It's all good. Thanks.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
Part 1 is great. I'm going to order this DVD as soon as possible. Great work, Mike :2:
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Wow, amazing "confession" in the end, talking about rage and Ronnie Coleman.

Kai is such a character.
 
mike pulcinella

mike pulcinella

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2008
Messages
113
Points
16
Do you got the links for part 2 & part 3 ?

They are putting them up one a week. I'll post an announcement and link when the next one goes up.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Awesome!! gonna watch it now!
 
mike pulcinella

mike pulcinella

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2008
Messages
113
Points
16
They are putting them up one a week. I'll post an announcement and link when the next one goes up.


Okay it was just confirmed. There are 6 chapters in the documentary but they are all going to be released in 5 parts (chapters 5 & 6 together), a new one every Friday.

Series Release Schedule:
Vol. 2 - Fri. 4/9
Vol. 3 - Fri. 4/16
Vol. 4 - Fri. 4/23
Vol. 5 - Fri. 4/30
 
C

Comin_Up

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2009
Messages
378
Points
18
just finished watching the second part and damn i was sad to see it end! This is a great video. Great Job! Im hooked ha.
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
Just watched the 2nd part also and if I had to listen to motivational CD's, TV priests and Oscar all day long then I would most likely be highly motivated to kill myself.
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Just watched the 2nd part also and if I had to listen to motivational CD's, TV priests and Oscar all day long then I would most likely be highly motivated to kill myself.

word.
 

Similar threads

rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
17
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
100
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Top