• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Watch Kai Greene's Overkill for free

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Here's the second part, guys:

Bodybuilding.com Videos - Kai Greene | A New Breed, Vol. 1 | Overkill, Part 2
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Fuck my pc.. has some kind of problem... I can't get web connection..

I want to see this!
 
mike pulcinella

mike pulcinella

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2008
Messages
113
Points
16
just finished watching the second part and damn i was sad to see it end! This is a great video. Great Job! Im hooked ha.

That's the best compliment you could give me!
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
BB.com Fail

where's vol.3?:bball:
 
J

Jusa*

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2009
Messages
144
Points
16
PART 3:

Bodybuilding.com Videos - Kai Greene | A New Breed, Vol. 1 | Overkill, Part 3
 
Last edited by a moderator:
mike pulcinella

mike pulcinella

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2008
Messages
113
Points
16
BB.com Fail

where's vol.3?:bball:

The webmaster is in the midwest so you have to allow for the time difference. We've been up and checking the video page for a few hours when he's just getting to work.
 
PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2008
Messages
607
Points
18
Mike, really awesome video of Kai, I'm loving every minute of it. You're from philly correct? As am I. I'm planning on competing in the OCB Midatlantic Classic. Didn't you film this show for the past few years? And if so, will you be there this year as well? Thanks!
 
mike pulcinella

mike pulcinella

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2008
Messages
113
Points
16
Mike, really awesome video of Kai, I'm loving every minute of it. You're from philly correct? As am I. I'm planning on competing in the OCB Midatlantic Classic. Didn't you film this show for the past few years? And if so, will you be there this year as well? Thanks!

Thanks!

Sorry to say that I have a video shoot scheduled for that day and had to pass on the show for this year.
 
C

Comin_Up

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2009
Messages
378
Points
18
Best bodybuilding by far in my opinion. second only to pumping iron :) haha sorry mr. pulcinella, pumping iron rules all. but amazing work.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
mike pulcinella

mike pulcinella

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2008
Messages
113
Points
16
Best bodybuilding by far in my opinion. second only to pumping iron :) haha sorry mr. pulcinella, pumping iron rules all. but amazing work.

Pumping Iron DOES rule!! It will always be the best!
 
Zviko

Zviko

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
335
Points
18
Bodybuilding.com Videos - Kai Greene | A New Breed, Vol. 1 | Overkill, Part 4
Part 4 anyone?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2008
Messages
607
Points
18
I get so disappointed every time one of these episodes end. I just want to watch the whole thing!!! Awesome work Mike! Btw, I bought your DVD online from last year's OCB midatlantic show. Looking forward to watching it!
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
What is the deal with working out in the hoody? He's sweating profusely, what's with this image and "hardcore". Also, Kai and his trainer's attempt at being "philosophical" are laughable and childish. His little rant about violence and rage, wow, I think we know why this guy is a bodybuilder, he has the mentality of a 15 year old boy and can't do anything else.

Regardless of what I've said, he sure as hell trains with intensity, which is all one can ask for.
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
What is the deal with working out in the hoody? He's sweating profusely, what's with this image and "hardcore". Also, Kai and his trainer's attempt at being "philosophical" are laughable and childish. His little rant about violence and rage, wow, I think we know why this guy is a bodybuilder, he has the mentality of a 15 year old boy and can't do anything else.
Eh, a lot of this has to do with localized socialization. I don't find that it's something to act smug over, as much can be learned by examining Kai's behavior and the roots of cultural consequence. Sure, the videos, and the speeches of those therein, are a bit low-brow in terms of profundity, but much can be learned from examining Kai's overtly defensive tendencies and how they spawned from his relatively difficult life.
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
Eh, a lot of this has to do with localized socialization. I don't find that it's something to act smug over, as much can be learned by examining Kai's behavior and the roots of cultural consequence. Sure, the videos, and the speeches of those therein, are a bit low-brow in terms of profundity, but much can be learned from examining Kai's overtly defensive tendencies and how they spawned from his relatively difficult life.

meh, just another excuse.
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
meh, just another excuse.
Meh, just another dismissive response. We're not all privy to the same perspective on life, which is largely based on how we were raised. To blame the individual for that is to ignore the effects of culture on the psyche.
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
Meh, just another dismissive response. We're not all privy to the same perspective on life, which is largely based on how we were raised. To blame the individual for that is to ignore the effects of culture on the psyche.

no matter how one is raised they can decipher reality once old enough.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
no matter how one is raised they can decipher reality once old enough.

Reality is still perspectively biased.
Line said:
Eh, a lot of this has to do with localized socialization. I don't find that it's something to act smug over, as much can be learned by examining Kai's behavior and the roots of cultural consequence. Sure, the videos, and the speeches of those therein, are a bit low-brow in terms of profundity, but much can be learned from examining Kai's overtly defensive tendencies and how they spawned from his relatively difficult life.

Another bodybuilder with a chip on their shoulder.......

I'm not against his musings on life, just against people thinking they are profound. Most of his ramblings are incoherant and not past fortune cookie levels of depth. I wish they'd just show him training, as he does train hard.
 

Similar threads

rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
18
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
100
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Top