• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Weekly Cutler Vids

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
jesus christ, i'm glad im not working out there coz i prob. couldn't concentrate if a chick like that wears white pants with a g-string :keke:

ooh btw im boner now lol
In which video to be exact? :bitenails:
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
meh..no real squats..

I feel much less stress on my waist doing machine squats, so maybe Jay´s just taking care of his waist. :music: But I agree, I would love to see Jay doing real heavy squats
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
By far the most biased Cutler fan ever :rolleyes:

Tell me then why I'm wrong. Some of you guys really HATE Cutler, he's one of the richest pros, he is the non-retired pro with more pro wins... he must be doing something right.

End of story. :talkhand:


PS: tnx 4 the info about his and Ronnie's arms.
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
thanks for the updates Marko !!!

your doing a good job with this thread :thumbsup2:
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
In which video to be exact? :bitenails:
Never mind, I just totally missed that video before.

But now, when I watched it, I gotta admit that geeeeez that was a fine piece of ass. :rofl3:
 
Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
679
Points
16
WOW! she is so sexy....I will love to leave her with a big gaping hole
 
Joeb23

Joeb23

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2007
Messages
249
Points
16
PS: tnx 4 the info about his and Ronnie's arms.

This wasn't meant to be sarcastic was it?...:bitenails:

My earlier post was is no way meant to be sarcastic. I was just sharing some info with you.:thumbsup2:

P.S. I am rooting for Cutler too.:headbang: He is a lovable guy. I just want him to win... Even though I think Kai or Phil might take it.:spy:
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Good Chest day..

pumped up for the next session for sure!

thanks Lionheart!



isn't it too musch people working at the same time?
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
seriously she is so damn hot.... but who the hell works out in that? and who the hell makes retarded faces while working out?.....
 
Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
this kid is awesome !!! mini cutler :49:

thanks for the updates Marko :thumbsup2:
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Chest - june 26
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
..
Jay has been experimenting with resistance bands for chest and leg training. "They allow for a greater peak contraction and force a ton of blood into the muscle" says Jay. Due to overwhelming interest, these bands will soon be for sale on the website.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2009
Messages
470
Points
18
Jay's looking very good, especially his waist, he's not renouncing to win another Sandow without fighting!!!GO IRON JAY!!!
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
^^^that was a nice back workout !!!

thanks for the updates tkD :thumbsup2:
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
really enjoyed the back day!
thanks daniel!
 
Top