• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Weekly Cutler Vids

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Finally a new video.Thanks for posting tkD!
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Cutler's form in BB curls is awesome :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Wow, his arms are still huge.
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
nice arm workout !!!

thanks for the updates tkD :thumbsup2:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Good form on bb curls!, no swaying of the back. i bet there were still aholes there who laughed, but hey, laugh till you bust something right? haha
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
thanks TKD!

LOL at jay doing pushups..:doh:
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Check this out, guys. This goes for all the haters:

"Jay's finished, bla bla bla".

jaysgoingtowin-1.jpg
 
J

Jay__88

Active member
Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
30
Points
6
Shreds in is chest!!And 8 weeks left!!!

Mr o 09 baby!

Fuck all the haters!
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
Shreds in is chest!!And 8 weeks left!!!

Mr o 09 baby!

Fuck all the haters!

:borat: jay is looking really good, atleast the side chest shot looked amazing
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Thanks for the update!

His training partner has fucked up looking arms...
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
let's see a front double and then we can talk..


hey I really like Jay.. I wish he could give more to the O, but have you seen his right side? quad and bicep assymetry?

and let's not bring to discussion if he's able to be ripped ..
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Man, think on 2005-2006 Jay Cutler. I don't believe Phil could beat him this year. Why? Phil's simmetry, balance and muscle bellies' shape are superior, but Jay's is at least 25 pounds heavier onstage.

Mr Olympia is about size. Yeah, Dex won it last year, and what he has been doing this offseason? Packing on MASS to win it again.

If Jay's @ 95-100%, he's going to take it home.




TEAM CUTLER!!!
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
nice chest workout !!!

thanks for the updates tkD :thumbsup2:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Man, think on 2005-2006 Jay Cutler. I don't believe Phil could beat him this year. Why? Phil's simmetry, balance and muscle bellies' shape are superior, but Jay's is at least 25 pounds heavier onstage.

Mr Olympia is about size. Yeah, Dex won it last year, and what he has been doing this offseason? Packing on MASS to win it again.

If Jay's @ 95-100%, he's going to take it home.




TEAM CUTLER!!!

Do they serve beer on your planet?

Jay is looking good. But not seeing any real efforts to fix up those imbalances.
 
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
jay is a great guy, really likes his personality. But as tim said, there are some imbalances. I'm looking forward to the olympia ^^
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
^^ So what? Ronnie's tris and lats were imbalanced in 2005, and he won the Olympia with an astonishing phisique.

You know, when you are that heavy (+270) imbalances are more noticeable. Of course if you are 150lbs you might have the perfect simmetry.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
^^ So what? Ronnie's tris and lats were imbalanced in 2005, and he won the Olympia with an astonishing phisique.

You know, when you are that heavy (+270) imbalances are more noticeable. Of course if you are 150lbs you might have the perfect simmetry.

I'm sure that made sense somewhere between your brain and the keyboard.

Just remind me again what the first round of BBing competition is called :gaysign:














(answer: symmetry round)
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
^^ You are not funny at all.

Of course there's a symmetry round, but judges are not computers. Forget about papers, rules and all that stuff, you should know that @ the Mr Olympia it's better to have a bigger and more imbalanced phisique rather than being 40 pounds lighter and with better proportions.

That's why Jay placed no lower than 2nd in his last 7 Olympia appareances. Get over it. You might not like it, but that's what we have.
 
Top