• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Weekly Cutler Vids

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
jays symmetry aint THAT bad. also, when it comes to proportions jay is king. he doesent really have any lagging bodypart. he doesent have a freaky part, but he is very proportionately developed. from his calves, to his forearms to his delts it all flows. no weaknesses, which is more than u can say about alot of other competitors. victor and dexter for instance lacks calves/lower body. phils lacks width, and his arms dwarfs his delts and chest to some extent. kai lacks delts and traps. overall jay brings alot of mass with alot of class. if he can nail his condition this year i think he has a legit shot. bodybuilding isnt about having the biggest amount of strenghts, its about having the least amount of weaknesses. thats where jays biggest advantage lies.
 
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
Don't get me wrong. Jay is huge of course and I don't mind the imbalances. But let us wait untill the olympia and see who will win. I have no negative comments whatsoever.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
lol, the push ups were funny, ".. ow..."
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thanks for posting tkD.Jay looks like a beast!I like the new haircut:headbang:
 
T

tavuthekid

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2008
Messages
133
Points
18
maybe i am not a fan of his physique but i am a fan of his determination and hard work.Thats really how an athlete should be.I hope he can come shredded so we can see a spectacular show with all those big names.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Kudos to jay for getting rid of the rediculious hair cut
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Nice to see a new clip with Jay training hard doing new stuff.
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
those shrugs were nice !!!

thanks for the updates tkD :thumbsup2:
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
People hate too much on his imbalances. If I had to bet money on the winner of the next Olympia, it would possibly be on Jay.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
^^ I don't know why, but I can't believe you...

Why would you do that?
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Tnx for posting Daniel.

Jay looks really good. I think he looks a little trimmed around the waist also.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^ yea i think his waist is in check, back is huge!
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
thanks for the update Daniel.

hey Cutler is surprising me.. he looks good.
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
I really hope a "Hands down, game over" when they turn around.

Jay's back look insane, even with a shirt on. Traps were popping out.... wow...

TEAM CUTLER!
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
jay really does look great this year. gonna be an exciting olympia this year for sure=)
 
T

tavuthekid

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2008
Messages
133
Points
18
he looks ready i hope he brings his best
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
cutler got a huge back for sure !!!

thanks for the updates tkD :tiphat:
 
Top