• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What do you believe?

What do you believe?

• Total voters
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
let me seee your genitals, your genitals

GENITALIA!!

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nah, my commitment to God isn't a result of something told to me by man, it's what I've lived through and experienced and what has been placed in my heart that has lead me to my faith in God. Even if it where a result of man telling me that doesn't mean that it would be a man made religion. Man did tell me about a tumor that my pet bird had when I was a kid, does that mean it was a man made tumor? of course not.
Christianity is simply a relationship with God and an acceptance of Him as your Savior. My relationship with God has nothing to do with religion. In the beginning God created the heaven's, the earth and everything in it, including Adam and Eve. And there was the relationship that Adam and Eve had with God. That relationship with God was Christianity. It has been here since the beginning of time. It wasn't until sin entered the world that man started created all these spiritual beliefs such as Buddhism, Hinduism, new age and all this other crap that our society has come to know as religion. And our society tends to just throw Christianity in the mix with all these religions when it really has nothing to do it. Christianity is not a man made spiritual belief inspired by sin, it is a relationship and commitment to God that has been here since the beginning of time.
Of course if you don't believe in or fallow God you don't believe this, and I don't expect you to. The Bible says that His Word to the world is foolish, because they just don't understand. What I have been through and experience and know in my heart that has lead me to my belief and commitment to God is not really something that I can put into words and type down and think that people are going understand and as a result all of a sudden come to know God. I ain't gonna lie and act as if I know a lot about Biblical theology or scientific......stuff. Which most atheist and others who don't know God would use as the reason why I believe what I do. But no amount of science can change what I've been through and what I know in my heart to be true.

i do not doubt that you faced some hard situations in your life but i dont understand what god has to do with it.You made it through those situations not god,in my opinion you should be inspired by your self not some imaginary person.

Your religion\christianity or whatever you want to call it,is man made,you can
deny it but it wont change the fact that it is(read history not the bible).The example you used about your pet is
a very weak argument i don't know how cancer came up but one of my loved ones had a tumor in the brain and if i
am to praise some one that he is still alive that would be science,because if
i would to rely on praying my loved one would have passed away for sure.I've seen what a man has to deal when he faces such an illness and i will tell you this:Cancer is a real as it gets while your god exists in your imagination only.comparing reality with imagination is pointless

heaven and hell are bullshit and i wont go into that one and if you really think that eve and adam where the beginning of mankind then you should go see a
doctor,hate me as much as you want but thats bullshit!

Greece(my country)had a great civilization long before that jesus guy and your hole religion was invented(again read history).Greeks where the founders of democracy and athletics what have the christians done besides lying,oppressing and deceiving?

just because you have an relationship with a fictional personality doesn't prove anything,its your wright if you want to believe it but it wont make god real

thicknasty

thicknasty

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i do not doubt that you faced some hard situations in your life but i dont understand what god has to do with it.You made it through those situations not god,in my opinion you should be inspired by your self not some imaginary person.

Your religion\christianity or whatever you want to call it,is man made,you can
deny it but it wont change the fact that it is(read history not the bible).The example you used about your pet is
a very weak argument i don't know how cancer came up but one of my loved ones had a tumor in the brain and if i
am to praise some one that he is still alive that would be science,because if
i would to rely on praying my loved one would have passed away for sure.I've seen what a man has to deal when he faces such an illness and i will tell you this:Cancer is a real as it gets while your god exists in your imagination only.comparing reality with imagination is pointless

heaven and hell are bullshit and i wont go into that one and if you really think that eve and adam where the beginning of mankind then you should go see a
doctor,hate me as much as you want but thats bullshit!

Greece(my country)had a great civilization long before that jesus guy and your hole religion was invented(again read history).Greeks where the founders of democracy and athletics what have the christians done besides lying,oppressing and deceiving?

just because you have an relationship with a fictional personality doesn't prove anything,its your wright if you want to believe it but it wont make god real

Well, you believe Christianity was man made, I don't. I believe God exists, you don't. I can live with that, and I'm not gonna hate you at all. And if you want to think I'm an idiot for believing in what I do than that's fine, I don’t' take it personally. Anybody can throw around a bunch analogies on why they believe what they do but at the end of the day, more than likely, nobody's mind is really gonna be changed over a forum about what they believe and fallow. I won't hold what you believe against you, I can understand why it seems foolish to you.
And I don't know what kind of people you have encountered that may or may not call themselves Christians or followers of God, but if you've got'n the impression that people like me have lied, oppressed or deceived in whatever aspect than I assure you that they are not a true representation of what I believe and who I am as a Christian.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if instinct, faith, and intrinsic moral standards are emotional and "feminine" than i am quite the girl :coolguy:

I already know that... the little bro is the smart one at least :no:
So what your saying is that being a Christian is someone who goes on what you mentioned above? You have your instinct and faith that is based off of being programmed and brainwashed as a child. :tiphat:

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have always wondered how people choose one religion when there are so many. I just started reading Buddhist stuff, and if I were to lie to myself I would totally become a Buddhist.

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well, you believe Christianity was man made, I don't. I believe God exists, you don't. I can live with that, and I'm not gonna hate you at all. And if you want to think I'm an idiot for believing in what I do than that's fine, I don’t' take it personally. Anybody can throw around a bunch analogies on why they believe what they do but at the end of the day, more than likely, nobody's mind is really gonna be changed over a forum about what they believe and fallow. I won't hold what you believe against you, I can understand why it seems foolish to you.
And I don't know what kind of people you have encountered that may or may not call themselves Christians or followers of God, but if you've got'n the impression that people like me have lied, oppressed or deceived in whatever aspect than I assure you that they are not a true representation of what I believe and who I am as a Christian.

What has made you believe what you believe?

Do you honestly believe that god created everything in 6 days and slept through the seventh? If you rely on your brain in stead of your elbow to scrutinize the origin of dimentions - you arrive at genesis?

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WHY do christians refer to the bible to convince atheists? It is JUST beyond me.

because they have nothing else to say and their willing to believe every bullshit that book says to justify their existence and their pathetic theories about the creation of this world.

you will never hear a religious man to say i dont know.if someone asks me how this world was created i will say i dont know...if you ask a christian relentless crap will start flowing

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this is my response to you alex.

great post thicknasty.

I already know that... the little bro is the smart one at least :no:
So what your saying is that being a Christian is someone who goes on what you mentioned above? You have your instinct and faith that is based off of being programmed and brainwashed as a child. :tiphat:

you can believe anything you want mate,you have the right to do so...but what you said doesnt make sense,your releigion is man made,its proven again and again through history neither you or thicknasty have the ability to reshape history.i dont want to disrespect you but i think that you buy what they tell you quite easily.they told you about god you bought it,they told you that muslims are terrorists you bought it ,there was a thread that you and mygeeto talked lots of thing about muslims,its easy to judge people when you dont walk in their shoes,you dont smell the smell of death every day like the iraqis or afgans do.

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

i am realistic you are delusional and i didnt say you are an idiot,you have perception problems tho

its those people that made your religion what it is today and thanks to those people you know about christ,disagree as much as
you want but thats how it is,read history(older and recent)about the glorious acts of christians and you will see what i mean

off course there is the easy way that goes like this"my relationship with god is beyond and blah blah"

the holy bible the book of the almighty god of compassion says that you should have black people as slaves,thats not so compassionate...but who gives a fuck about niggers anyway!hey i am not a racist but your god told me that my superior white bollocks are the ones that get to be blessed by his holyness

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Whoah guys........

Settle down. If we can't behave in this thread, Pain's gonna lock it.

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
did i say something wrong?bible says you can have black guys as slaves also treat women with lower respect and the bible cannot be questioned...

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So you don't think I'm an idiot?

Definitely not :tiphat: and far from it, differences in beliefs and opinions must be respected. They can be debated but in a respectful and constructive manner. Did someone say you where?

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Do you honestly believe that god created everything in 6 days and slept through the seventh? If you rely on your brain in stead of your elbow to scrutinize the origin of dimentions - you arrive at genesis?

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Something Serb will like:

People see a movie and believe there is a director
They read a book and believe there is an author
They see the creation and don't believe in God?

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Something Serb will like:

People see a movie and believe there is a director
They read a book and believe there is an author
They see the creation and don't believe in God?

Pure belly-button philosophy right there :ugh:

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

no.i think that you have false ideas implanted to your brain,we all say something wrong sometimes but saying that adam and eve were the beginning of humanity is stupid