• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

what media doesn't show you

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
War Crimes!!!

Sexnews, yah your pictures really match up to the damage and destruction Israel caused. A kid with dynamites made from toilet rolls and brown tape, and a woman with a photoshopped tag reading 'ive got a bomb' on her back, yeah shit Israel is seriously fucked dude

yeah a war opposing one of the strongest army's in the world using the most destructive missiles against one city where starving people using home made bombs to defend the last thing they have "home".
do u think jamal al dura was a terrorist?

Then you can call them retarded for electing a group in (Hamas) that fires missiles at one of the most powerful nations in the world. Any nation would retaliate. Get this through your head, this would not have happened had Palestinians not shot hundreds of missiles at Israeli towns.
Jamal Al-Dura was not a terrorist, he is an unfortunate and sad innocent bi standard in a war. They are not even sure if it was the IDF or the Palestinians, however, you are making your mind up without any proof that it was the IDF. Asking me this in no way helps you, your biased as hell on the subject without knowing anything about it and it's history.

Adam23 - please stop posting in this thread, you have nothing more to add than "x2" or "good post". If you have nothing to add to the discussion then just read and refrain from taking up space. Thank you

atomic strenght

atomic strenght

Then you can call them retarded for electing a group in (Hamas) that fires missiles at one of the most powerful nations in the world. .
then america was retarded when fighting for independence against the powerful great britain.and european nations were retarded fighting against the mighty german fuhrer hitler.u call them retarded i call them heroes.a palestinian boy could face a tank without fear with no weapon other than his faith.
your biased as hell on the subject without knowing anything about it and it's history.
i know much about the subject and i respect every nation fighting for freedom.don't ask them to fight Gandhi's way.

Bhana

Bhana

Im not saying what Hamas did to trigger it all of was justifiable. Obviously that was wrong. But look at how many innocent palestinians lost their lives compared to Israelis. Targeting UN buildings after being given their specific locations via GPS and saying 'we bombed a mosque during prayer time because the building was being used as hideouts for weapons is absurd. There are sooooo many casualties and deaths Isreal could have easily avoided. Israel claim that citizen deaths is a by product of war and an unavoidable consequence. I smell BS. Killing and exploding aid trucks/truck drivers, bombing schools and destroying UN buildings was allll an accident. I believe the real reason Israel banned foreign journalists into Gaza wasnt for their personal safety, but to prevent them from protraying the crimes Israel are commiting globally

I have several emails full of pictures which show the mistreatment on ordinary and innocent civillians, but i cant upload them lol. And im not biased, yes Hamas may have deserved some retaliation becuase of their so called constant bombings, which IMO there seems to be little evidence of. But it seems like the people of Gaza are suffering more then the responsible people of Hamas.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Adam23 - please stop posting in this thread, you have nothing more to add than "x2" or "good post". If you have nothing to add to the discussion then just read and refrain from taking up space. Thank you

i thought i was the only one who got annoyed by that. since no one ever said anything.:rofl3:

no offense adam23.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im not saying what Hamas did to trigger it all of was justifiable. Obviously that was wrong. But look at how many innocent palestinians lost their lives compared to Israelis. Targeting UN buildings after being given their specific locations via GPS and saying 'we bombed a mosque during prayer time because the building was being used as hideouts for weapons is absurd. There are sooooo many casualties and deaths Isreal could have easily avoided. Israel claim that citizen deaths is a by product of war and an unavoidable consequence. I smell BS. Killing and exploding aid trucks/truck drivers, bombing schools and destroying UN buildings was allll an accident. I believe the real reason Israel banned foreign journalists into Gaza wasnt for their personal safety, but to prevent them from protraying the crimes Israel are commiting globally

I have several emails full of pictures which show the mistreatment on ordinary and innocent civillians, but i cant upload them lol. And im not biased, yes Hamas may have deserved some retaliation becuase of their so called constant bombings, which IMO there seems to be little evidence of. But it seems like the people of Gaza are suffering more then the responsible people of Hamas.

those emails sound interesting. screen print it.

Bhana

Bhana

^Will do, gotta admit they are biased, but show the really bad casualties

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bhana said:

then america was retarded when fighting for independence against the powerful great britain.and european nations were retarded fighting against the mighty german fuhrer hitler.u call them retarded i call them heroes.a palestinian boy could face a tank without fear with no weapon other than his faith.

You call them heroes, I call you wrong. The heroes are the ones who attempt at peace and to work together, like Abbas from Fatah. Brave yes, but to compare today with wars of the past is just absurd. If we were going against a country with the firepower of Israel we would have lost. We had a legitimate, although unlikely at that time, chance to win. The palestinians have NO chance against a war with Israel. Yet they support Hamas who brings hell down on them and uses them as shields? What do they expect when a war is being fought against a group of people who look like the innocent civilians??

Bhana I see what your saying, but as referred to what I typed above: Israel is fighting a group (Hamas) who do not wear uniforms, look and hide with civilians. What else is Israel to do? The same thing has happened with the US and the war in Iraq and Afghanistan. It is sad, but it is a result of war when these are the circumstances. Wars are not like they used to be with country against country and uniforms. Israel and the US are fighting against organized groups who use innocent civilians and their "mosques" or public buildings as shields. But I do agree with you on your sentiment about the tragedy it is.

i know much about the subject and i respect every nation fighting for freedom.don't ask them to fight Gandhi's way.

No you do not seem to know much about the subject at all, it shows through your extreme biased views. Those that know something about the past and present generally have a more neutral position by understanding where both sides are coming from. I am just arguing against your extreme anti-Israel position.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what would you feel if you've lost your child or brother or mother.im not posting any (gruesome) pics because these are human beings and this is for real its not a horror movie.ive seen people in gaza burned by all kind of bombs.try searching google for white phosphorus bombs.

I lost an uncle to a mugging no one close but seriously if you can go to a NEw York City Morgue and ask ti sit at the entry door all day. (They will let you)
And watch as MINIMUM 35 bodies go in on people who died that day in the city.

So ... no seeing 5 dead people pics does not really move me.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I lost an uncle to a mugging no one close but seriously if you can go to a NEw York City Morgue and ask ti sit at the entry door all day. (They will let you)
And watch as MINIMUM 35 bodies go in on people who died that day in the city.

So ... no seeing 5 dead people pics does not really move me.

and thats on american soil. those people are at war, what should they expect? tragic? yes.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Get this through your head, this would not have happened had Palestinians not shot hundreds of missiles at Israeli towns.
the war did'nt happen because of Palestinians missiles, it happen because israel want to get rid of hamas.
israel used the missiles as an esxuse for their war on Gaza.
if israel would leave Gaza, then i'm sure hamas would stop their missiles.

i can post whatever i want to bro :rofl3:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the war did'nt happen because of Palestinians missiles, it happen because israel want to get rid of hamas.
if israel would leave Gaza, then i'm sure hamas would stop their missiles.

i can post whatever i want to bro :rofl3:

Wow, again you have no clue what you are talking about. I suggest you read up on the subject a little first and the steps in which they happened because clearly you haven't. Thanks, and you can post what you want to but you can thank your lack of adding anything to discussions, ever, other than "x2", "right on" or "Agree :xyxthumbs:" as to why you never get through to VIP on any vote in. Take my advice, add a little more. But don't make retarded posts like the one above unless you know what your talking about. You are not helping your cause one bit :doh:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Originally posted by Braaq

You're not the first person to say this

*cough* me *cough*

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You're not the first person to say this

*cough* me *cough*

Exactly, and it wouldn't be so bad if his first actual post I have seen is this: "the war did'nt happen because of Palestinians missiles, it happen because israel want to get rid of hamas.
if israel would leave Gaza, then i'm sure hamas would stop their missiles."

:doh:

skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Gandhi's way
It worked.

Just thinking, didn't Russia just do the same thing to Georgia?
Only without quite as much malice, and without rockets fired daily.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bhana I see what your saying, but as referred to what I typed above: Israel is fighting a group (Hamas) who do not wear uniforms, look and hide with civilians. What else is Israel to do?

I'll take "gtfo of their land, stop bullying them and the world around, and overall eliminate the incentive to hate them" for 100, Alex. :borat:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'll take "gtfo of their land, stop bullying them and the world around, and overall eliminate the incentive to hate them" for 100, Alex. :borat:

lolzers good one. and not totally untrue

every time i read an ironslave post I.......must....resist urge.........to....hate.....America......

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

So what your saying is Israel has no right to be in the land in which they came from and that the Palestinians and Israeli's cannot coexist peacefully? It is a long shot, but Israel is not going anywhere so the that argument = :deadhorse:
We can discuss this if you like, but you will have to refrain from posting articles written from biased journalists and come up with factual/legitimate reasons to back up your claims.
Both have legitimate rights of origin for the land, both are to blame for the continued violence and breaking of peace treaties. I do agree with you that the US should stay out completely, we are too biased towards Israel while not treating the Palestinians as equals.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wheres zohan when you need him?

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So what your saying is Israel has no right to be in the land in which they came from and that the Palestinians and Israeli's cannot coexist peacefully? It is a long shot, but Israel is not going anywhere so the that argument = :deadhorse:
We can discuss this if you like, but you will have to refrain from posting articles written from biased journalists and come up with factual/legitimate reasons to back up your claims.
Both have legitimate rights of origin for the land, both are to blame for the continued violence and breaking of peace treaties. I do agree with you that the US should stay out completely, we are too biased towards Israel while not treating the Palestinians as equals.

I'm not doubting that it is extremely complex, and of course, both sides are at fault. Israel has occupied their land though for over 40 years, stole their resources, placed MAJOR trade sanctions on Gaza that cripple their living conditions,and of course, killed many times more people.

There is no "good guys" verses "bad guys" in this conflict... however, Gaza's actions have been the lesser of two evils.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm not doubting that it is extremely complex, and of course, both sides are at fault. Israel has occupied their land though for over 40 years, stole their resources, placed MAJOR trade sanctions on Gaza that cripple their living conditions,and of course, killed many times more people.

There is no "good guys" verses "bad guys" in this conflict... however, Gaza's actions have been the lesser of two evils.

Gaza may have not done the extent that the Israeli's have, however, they initiated the conflict. That is my main point I keep bringing up, no country will sit by idly while another is shooting rockets into their cities. Israel, however, sure is making a lot of "mistakes" with their missiles since they have hit schools, hospitals and a UN building.