• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

what media doesn't show you

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
here is something for you braaq, maybe that will change your mind about isreal war on gaza.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zkwiJ-3i5r8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zkwiJ-3i5r8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

by the way i respect that captain for telling the truth :thumbsup2:

I am neutral on the subject, my argument is that it can be argued from both sides. I am just arguing against the anti-Israeli people because they are single minded in my view. I would be doing the same if it were an anti-Palestinian in this thread. My point is that both sides are in the wrong and continue to destroy every peace effort. The Israeli's keep Palestinians "locked up like animals" and the Palestinians refuse to coexist with Israel and vote in extremist groups like Hamas in. If you look at the history of the conflict, both continue to make mistake after mistake that leads to where we are today.

Good video, thank you for posting. For contributing I will rep you :borat:

skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why would someone who is willing to be a suicide bomber be afraid of death?

I don't think afraid of death really applys. Death before Dishonor after all.
I mean think of the "Honor" killings. Saddam realized that, and ruled Iraq
with that kind of logic. I mean think about it, dishonor would haunt your entire lineage.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am neutral on the subject, my argument is that it can be argued from both sides. I am just arguing against the anti-Israeli people because they are single minded in my view. I would be doing the same if it were an anti-Palestinian in this thread. My point is that both sides are in the wrong and continue to destroy every peace effort. The Israeli's keep Palestinians "locked up like animals" and the Palestinians refuse to coexist with Israel and vote in extremist groups like Hamas in. If you look at the history of the conflict, both continue to make mistake after mistake that leads to where we are today.
agree, you always got to look at both sides of the story :thumbsup2:

thanks bro :borat:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good question, maybe you could answer that? Or maybe that is what we are trying to figure out. Clearly Sadam's use of terror was more effective than "freeing them". I am curious what your reason is to why suicide terrorism started since we left agaisnt their own people now compared to ruthless regime?

Sadam did have units devoted to stopping insurgency, much like the Gestapo and KGB (FBI......). Plus he didn't necessarily just take down the insurgent, he would also take out family and friends. People were too scarred to do anything for fear of harm to those around them.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sadam did have units devoted to stopping insurgency, much like the Gestapo and KGB (FBI......). Plus he didn't necessarily just take down the insurgent, he would also take out family and friends. People were too scarred to do anything for fear of harm to those around them.

Exactly, Saddam was a very ruthless leader and no matter how a suicide bomber feels about death and how ruithless he could be and how much death he could cause, Saddam with a wave of his hand could triple what a suicide bomber could do, and it be techinically legal cause well it was his country.

Many times insurgents refused to commit acts of terrorism cause Sadamm would wipe thier entire family line for doing so im not tlkaing about wife and kids.. im talking wife kids, brothers and sister sna thier kids and also on the wifes side as well.

When even a suicicde bomber looks at that scenario it wasn't even worth losing his name permanetly.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just to add to what I said anyone who gives up thier lives wants to leave a mark in the world for thier name to be remembered through thier children or history and Saddam would make sure it was wiped and forgotten there are so many families that have been wiped from the globel and history by saddam.

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
here is something for you braaq, maybe that will change your mind about isreal war on gaza.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zkwiJ-3i5r8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zkwiJ-3i5r8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

by the way i respect that captain for telling the truth :thumbsup2:

Yeah well said both of you and that video was a great post.

Definitly see what your saying Braaq but like I said in another thread in this situation its Israel who need to take the step back into this own land and then use its land as a buffer. And then when land is given back to the Palestinian people and food and medical supplies have stopped being blocked off then there must be talks. But talks will never happen properly and the people of Palestine will keep turning to idiots like Hamas as long as Israel continues to commit its war crimes and keep the Palestinian people locked down and prevent their freedom while the rest of the world just ignores it.

Think about it, as much as a lot of people in the western world like to think the people in the Middle East are crazy its not true, its just they have lost hope and are broken inside when all they see is their families being killed, that's what forces them to turn to idiots like Hamas cause the people of Palestine have been shown by the world no one cares about them and there is no justice so out of hatred they elect Hamas. If Israel would give Palestine its freedom and the world would acknowledge the hardship the people of Palestine have gone through and start treating Palestinians as equals then and only then can they hopefully drop their hatred as they will finally have some hope of change and equality and then talks between Palestine and Israel can take place where both countries can be treated as equals.

"If the listeners do not where the weapons come from...."