• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

what media doesn't show you

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Gaza may have not done the extent that the Israeli's have, however, they initiated the conflict. That is my main point I keep bringing up, no country will sit by idly while another is shooting rockets into their cities. Israel, however, sure is making a lot of "mistakes" with their missiles since they have hit schools, hospitals and a UN building.

But Blake... they didn't just start launching fire crackers at Israel for no reason... it was the result of the occupation/sanctions and so on. Just like Japan attacked America because of all the sanctions they had placed on it prior to WW2.

If powerhouse countries would quit being such bullies, there's be much less incentive for other countries to fight back (really, the only way they can).

atomic strenght

atomic strenght

So what your saying is Israel has no right to be in the land in which they came from and that the Palestinians and Israeli's cannot coexist peacefully? It is a long shot, but Israel is not going anywhere so the that argument = :deadhorse:
Both have legitimate rights of origin for the land, both are to blame for the continued violence and breaking of peace treaties.

does it make any sense?so the Americans can return to live in ireland and Europe from where they came without any problems.and don't bring up the war against terrorism thing because USA has killed too many innocents in this war and nearly no presumed terrorist.they put anyone who doesn't agree with them on their terrorist list.do you think america is spending so much money on war just to make our world better?its a war for oil and for power 100 percent don't let the system brain-wash you.instead of killing Osama bin laden and co they occupied irak.saddam was usa friend and so were talibans.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Who came first, the chicken or the egg?

These two nations can't decide. One always blame the other.

We can discuss this if you like, but you will have to refrain from posting articles written

from biased journalists and come up with factual/legitimate reasons to back up your

claims.

Maybe this will balance it out a bit?

http://www.masada2000.org/islam.html and
http://www.islam-watch.org/

Some highlights

90%-95% OF ALL THE CONFLICTS ON THIS PLANET TODAY
INVOLVE MUSLIMS FIGHTING NON-MUSLIMS OR EACH OTHER!

Islam is an anti-civilization cult par excellence. It destroyed every civilization it

touched and brought misery, poverty, ignorance and war in every country that it invaded!

Islam is today being portrayed as a peaceful and tolerant religion. History proves

otherwise!

Until a nation has embraced Islam, it is legally considered a battlefield (Dar-ul-Harb).

Once it has converted to Islam (or all its citizens have been slaughtered or driven out), it

then becomes a Land of Peace (Dar-us-Salaam). For those who think that the threat of Islam

is only a phenomenon of the Middle East, think again! Although the Jewish State of Israel

has been fighting a brave and fierce battle against Islam for over 50 years, there are many

other "hot spots" in the world

It is a common practice amongst Muslims to fool Hindus and other non-Muslims by various

means. They say that Islam means peace, kafir means an atheist, jihad means a war between

forces of good and evil and so on. They also deceive the kafirs in another ingenious way:

they quote those few verses of the Koran, which are not violent, but tolerant and innocent

in spirit. A few such verse are:

“Allah does not love the oppressors” (3.140),

“Allah has prepared painful punishments for the oppressors” (14.22),

In conclusion, unless Arabs are properly and diversely informed and allowed expressing
themselves freely, there is no chance for peace to become a reality in the Middle East

For decades, Arabs had demanded that Israel end the "occupation," and in 2005, Israel did
so, disengaging unilaterally from Gaza. With their demands met, there was no ‘cycle of
violence’ to respond to, no further justification for anything other than peace and
prosperity. With its central location and beautiful beaches on the East Mediterranean, a
peaceful and prosperous Gaza could have become another Hong Kong; a shining trade and
commerce center. But instead of choosing peace, the Palestinians chose Islamic jihad. They
rolled their rocket launchers to the border and started bombing Israeli civilians

One of Islam’s eminent 20th century scholars, Sheikh Maolana Maududi said:

"Islam wishes to destroy all states and governments anywhere on the face of the earth which are opposed to the ideology and program of Islam regardless of the country or the nation which rules it. The purpose of Islam is to set up a state on the basis of its own ideology and program … the objective of Islamic jihad is to eliminate the rule of an un-Islamic
system and establish instead an Islamic system of state rule. Islam does not intend to
confine this revolution to a single state or a few countries; the aim of Islam is to bring about a universal revolution."

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction." (Blaise Pascal, mathematician, 1670)

"It would be nave to ignore in Islam a deep thread of intolerance toward unbelievers."-Andrew Sullivan :bitenails:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
:lurking:
This thread is making me dizzy.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I do agree with you that the US should stay out completely, we are too biased towards Israel while not treating the Palestinians as equals.
this is the first thing you said that make sense.

in your other post you said i have no clue what i'm talking about :rofl3:
i know more about this subject than you do buddy.
so next time dont tell me what i know and what i dont, because if i did'nt have a clue about something then i wont post anything about it.
ok thank you :thumbsup2:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
does it make any sense?so the Americans can return to live in ireland and Europe from where they came without any problems.

That really makes no sense. i have no idea what that has to do with isrealis and palestinians living together peacefully. and for the record yes, if i wanted to go live in europe i can whats the problem with that?

and don't bring up the war against terrorism thing because USA has killed too many innocents in this war and nearly no presumed terrorist.they put anyone who doesn't agree with them on their terrorist list.

terrorist list? i never saw a "list" and them adding people to it daily. what are you talking about? if a person holding a rifle pointing it at you=innocent then by all means we are murderers. the palestine and isreali war is 1000x worst most of the civilian casualties in iraq were from insurgent IEDs and planted bombs in a crowded street.

I saw a documentary of a doctor in iraq, how they would bring in 50+ bodies a day that were hit by a bomb in the middle of the market place where there are NO american soldiers, how is that our fault?

do you think america is spending so much money on war just to make our world better?its a war for oil and for power 100 percent don't let the system brain-wash you.instead of killing Osama bin laden and co they occupied irak.saddam was usa friend and so were talibans.

why is it when it comes to america you automatically think everyone is brainwashed. everyone has different views of things, no doubt that there are people who cant think for themselves, and agree with EVERYTHING but thats in every country. i have talked about the whole bin laden thing before, our military does think hes hiding in a house in pakistan on the afghan border, sending out insurgents from there to get the job done. we cant go into pakistan, so as long as hes hiding there we cant get him. i heard that obama wants to invade pakistan, but i think thats just someone talking crap, i really hope we dont let them all rot in hell.

Bhana

Bhana

loool at sexnews, posting and article from an islamic hate site doesnt 'balance out' articles from a slightly 'biased' Journalists. Every religon has bad apples. Unfortunately the bad apples in Islam are representing the religon as a whole and giving it a really bad name.

Learn to argue your point coherently rather then posting BS from anti-islamic sites

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this is the first thing you said that make sense.

in your other post you said i have no clue what i'm talking about :rofl3:
i know more about this subject than you do buddy.
so next time dont tell me what i know and what i dont, because if i did'nt have a clue about something then i wont post anything about it.
ok thank you :thumbsup2:

That is total BS, I have taken upper level classes over the History of the Israeli and Palestinian conflict as well as Modern Israel. Not to mention I read the news on several cites daily on current conflicts in the region. I HIGHLY doubt you know shit compared to me on the subject. Your posts have proved that so far in this thread. Again, you post is worthless and adds nothing to the subject at hand. Go educate yourself a bit more, then you can come play with the big boys. :thumbsup2:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That is total BS, I have taken upper level classes over the History of the Israeli and Palestinian conflict as well as Modern Israel. Not to mention I read the news on several cites daily on current conflicts in the region. I HIGHLY doubt you know shit compared to me on the subject. Your posts have proved that so far in this thread. Again, you post is worthless and adds nothing to the subject at hand. Go educate yourself a bit more, then you can come play with the big boys. :thumbsup2:

:music:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
atomic strenght

atomic strenght

That really makes no sense. i have no idea what that has to do with isrealis and palestinians living together peacefully. and for the record yes, if i wanted to go live in europe i can whats the problem with that?
im not talking about just living there im talking about founding a country in the lands american came from.youll certainly face great resistance from people in there and it won't be called terrorism
I saw a documentary of a doctor in iraq, how they would bring in 50+ bodies a day that were hit by a bomb in the middle of the market place where there are NO american soldiers, how is that our fault?
ask yourself were there any bombings in irak before america decided to make it a "free" country?

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ask yourself were there any bombings in irak before america decided to make it a "free" country?

1. Grammer Fail it's Iraq with a Q :bitelip:.
  2. And yes there was, by russia and britian.
http://www.wsws.org/articles/2005/aug2005/iraq-a10.shtml

That's just once source I looked up in a couple secs.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
  1. Grammer Fail it's Iraq with a Q :bitelip:.
  2. And yes there was, by russia and britian.
http://www.wsws.org/articles/2005/aug2005/iraq-a10.shtml

That's just once source I looked up in a couple secs.

I believe he is referring to suicide bombings...

To which, I would respond with a Quote from Pape:

RP: The evidence shows that the presence of American troops is clearly the pivotal factor driving suicide terrorism.

If Islamic fundamentalism were the pivotal factor, then we should see some of the largest Islamic fundamentalist countries in the world, like Iran, which has 70 million people—three times the population of Iraq and three times the population of Saudi Arabia—with some of the most active groups in suicide terrorism against the United States. However, there has never been an al-Qaeda suicide terrorist from Iran, and we have no evidence that there are any suicide terrorists in Iraq from Iran.

Sudan is a country of 21 million people. Its government is extremely Islamic fundamentalist. The ideology of Sudan was so congenial to Osama bin Laden that he spent three years in Sudan in the 1990s. Yet there has never been an al-Qaeda suicide terrorist from Sudan.

I have the first complete set of data on every al-Qaeda suicide terrorist from 1995 to early 2004, and they are not from some of the largest Islamic fundamentalist countries in the world. Two thirds are from the countries where the United States has stationed heavy combat troops since 1990.

Another point in this regard is Iraq itself. Before our invasion, Iraq never had a suicide-terrorist attack in its history. Never. Since our invasion, suicide terrorism has been escalating rapidly with 20 attacks in 2003, 48 in 2004, and over 50 in just the first five months of 2005. Every year that the United States has stationed 150,000 combat troops in Iraq, suicide terrorism has doubled.

140006317501_SCLZZZZZZZ_-1.jpg

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I believe he is referring to suicide bombings...

To which, I would respond with a Quote from Pape:

RP: The evidence shows that the presence of American troops is clearly the pivotal factor driving suicide terrorism.

If Islamic fundamentalism were the pivotal factor, then we should see some of the largest Islamic fundamentalist countries in the world, like Iran, which has 70 million people—three times the population of Iraq and three times the population of Saudi Arabia—with some of the most active groups in suicide terrorism against the United States. However, there has never been an al-Qaeda suicide terrorist from Iran, and we have no evidence that there are any suicide terrorists in Iraq from Iran.

Sudan is a country of 21 million people. Its government is extremely Islamic fundamentalist. The ideology of Sudan was so congenial to Osama bin Laden that he spent three years in Sudan in the 1990s. Yet there has never been an al-Qaeda suicide terrorist from Sudan.

I have the first complete set of data on every al-Qaeda suicide terrorist from 1995 to early 2004, and they are not from some of the largest Islamic fundamentalist countries in the world. Two thirds are from the countries where the United States has stationed heavy combat troops since 1990.

Another point in this regard is Iraq itself. Before our invasion, Iraq never had a suicide-terrorist attack in its history. Never. Since our invasion, suicide terrorism has been escalating rapidly with 20 attacks in 2003, 48 in 2004, and over 50 in just the first five months of 2005. Every year that the United States has stationed 150,000 combat troops in Iraq, suicide terrorism has doubled.

140006317501_SCLZZZZZZZ_-1.jpg

I do not agree with the war in Iraq by any means but you can answer the question of how suicide terrorism becoming rampant since our invasion because they all kept quite due to fear. What is better? Fearing that if you speak up for your rights, that you will be killed, tortured or have your wives/daughters raped or a country liberating you and now fighting for a piece of the "power pie"? We just opened pandora's box that has been building since decades of persecution. Most of the suicide bombings have been against the competing factions, not against the US military.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I do not agree with the war in Iraq by any means but you can answer the question of how suicide terrorism becoming rampant since our invasion because they all kept quite due to fear. What is better? Fearing that if you speak up for your rights, that you will be killed, tortured or have your wives/daughters raped or a country liberating you and now fighting for a piece of the "power pie"? We just opened pandora's box that has been building since decades of persecution. Most of the suicide bombings have been against the competing factions, not against the US military.

Why would someone who is willing to be a suicide bomber be afraid of death?

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why would someone who is willing to be a suicide bomber be afraid of death?

Good question, maybe you could answer that? Or maybe that is what we are trying to figure out. Clearly Sadam's use of terror was more effective than "freeing them". I am curious what your reason is to why suicide terrorism started since we left agaisnt their own people now compared to ruthless regime?

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good question, maybe you could answer that? Or maybe that is what we are trying to figure out. Clearly Sadam's use of terror was more effective than "freeing them". I am curious what your reason is to why suicide terrorism started since we left agaisnt their own people now compared to ruthless regime?

Why was Saddam's regime so ruthless?

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why was Saddam's regime so ruthless?

How was it not? That is the better question. I suggest reading up on what he did to his people, I have friends who lived there that told me stories. Or friends that had family that lived there.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
here is something for you braaq, maybe that will change your mind about isreal war on gaza.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zkwiJ-3i5r8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zkwiJ-3i5r8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

by the way i respect that captain for telling the truth :thumbsup2: