• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

WILLIAM BONAC I TOP 5 FAVORITE BODYBUILDERS

• Thread starter William Bonac Feed
  • Start date
William Bonac Feed

William Bonac Feed

Another one of my TOP 5 videos is up! Now let me tell you who are my TOP 5 favorite bodybuilders. You can check who inspired me to start this sport and also who are the people in the current scene who I absolutely respect. Of course the list could go on and on, and as in bodybuilding we have tons of respect towards others. That is also why I love this sport.

But of course there has to be icons everywhere. Mine are earlier and recent Mr Olympia contestors. And now the list:

1. Arnold Scwarzenegger
2. Lee Haney
3. Flex Wheeler
4. Phil Heath
5. Ronnie Coleman

And I had to add someone very special for me, so

+1. Dexter Jackson

Watch the video and you will know how they influenced me and what I learned from them.

Also guys, let me know what your list of favorite bodybuilders are and who inspired you! And of course, any stories you have with them. Please comment on this video if you liked it and make sure to subscribe for more videos in the future, because we have plenty of TOP 5 tips coming!

GOD BLESS

William Bonac

Last edited by a moderator: