• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Your Top 5 For the O

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Ok it is now two weeks out and we need to start backing our metaphorical horses.

Who do you have in your Top 5?

Mine:
1) Phil
2) Dex
3) Wolf
4) Cutler
5) Victor (if he has legs)
5) Kai (if Victor doesn't have legs)
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
Mine:
1)Cutler
2)Dexter
3)Phil
4)Kai
5)Victor/Wolf
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
1) Dexter
2) Kai
3) Phil
4) Victor
5) Jay
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
1. Phil
2. Dexter
3. Jay
4. Kai
5. Victor
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
1. Dexter
2. Phil
3. Victor
4. Kai
5. Freeman
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Phil
Dex
Kai
Vic
Cutler/Wolf
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Well so far it looks like we have a group of 7 guys whom we think could be top 5.

Is this us saying that there are no new packages out there?

Who's impressed us in the recent qualifiers?
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
P

profetu__

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
62
Points
8
1.Dexter jackson
2.Phil Heath
3.Victor Matinez
4.Jay Cutler
5.Kai Green
 
D

Delusion

Active member
Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2008
Messages
39
Points
6
1: Phil Heath (will bring best overall package, I believe)
2: Dexter Jackson
3: Kai Greene
4:Jay Cutler (if shredded)
5: Victor Martinez or Branch
 
Savjav

Savjav

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
301
Points
16
1: Dexter ;)
2:phil Heath
3/4: Kai Greene
3/4:Jay Cutler (if he isnt flat)
5: Victor Martinez (would love to see him higher but i just dont think he will unfortunately)
 
cereal

cereal

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 29, 2009
Messages
342
Points
18
1. Cutler
2. Heath
3. Dexter
4. Greene
5. Victor
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
At a quick glance through everyone's posts so far we have three guys that are consistently ranking in people's top 3:
  • Phil Heath
  • Jay Cutler
  • Dexter Jackson

I'd agree that no-one can write Jay off, but has his time passed?

And what about Wolf? Aside from him squatting like a girl, can't he improve a place?
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
1.Jay Cutler
2.Victor Martinez
3.Dexter Jackson
4.Phil Heath
5.Kai Greene
 
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
1,274
Points
38
1.) Phil Heath
2.) Kai Greene (if he brings his conditioning top notch)
3.) Jay Cutler
4.) Dexter
5.) Victor Martinez
 
chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
630
Points
18
Who I'd like to win:
1.Dexter
2.Wolf
3. Heath
4. Jay
5. Victor

How I think it will be:
1. Heath
2. Dexter
3. Jay
4. Victor
5. Wolf
 
CrAzY6mAtKa

CrAzY6mAtKa

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2009
Messages
80
Points
8
Forget about Martinez in top 5 this year... :talkhand: I hope he can prove me wrong.I think it'll be between Kai and Phil..
1/2:Kai Greene
2/1:phil Heath
3/4: Dexter Jackson
4/3:Jay Cutler
5/6:Toney Freeman
6/5: Dennis Wolf
 
Top