• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2011 NY Pro PICS & VIDEOS

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
DSC_7414_BCGQKKRAKY-1.jpg

DSC_7415_BJGRJIUWRV-1.jpg

DSC_7418_YWDGQGKBOR-1.jpg

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Well this is how I see it

Kai Greene : good condition, a bit smaller, enough to win this tough but far from his best. this physique wont stand a chance for Olympia top 5.
Ronny Rockel.: the same Ronny
Cedric - a bit fuller, it's crazy how much mass he still has chance to put on, once he does that he'll be a serious contender for anything
HUH - Huh... grainy as ****, lacks detail, satisfatory condition.. has to walk a long way to be able to compete in the big stages.
Roelly : Holly **** JUST STOP AND REST!!! IT'S EMBARASSING!
Beyeke : WOW ... one of the best physiques, lines and condition if bodybuilding was more art he would take this. great surprise for me top 4.
Burneika : over diet.
Kefalianos : good condition, forgot his oil in the hotel room, gonna be penalized for that.
Craig Richardson : great condition and overall mass. Best Craing we've seen in years. he's there for the top5 possible top 3.
B. Curry : soft and small in the leg department his great structure and lines keep him alive in some mandatories.