• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2011 NY Pro PICS & VIDEOS

FEVER

FEVER

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Re: 2011 NY Pro PICS & VIDEOS
Well this is how I see it

Kai Greene : good condition, a bit smaller, enough to win this tough but far from his best. this physique wont stand a chance for Olympia top 5.
Ronny Rockel.: the same Ronny
Cedric - a bit fuller, it's crazy how much mass he still has chance to put on, once he does that he'll be a serious contender for anything
HUH - Huh... grainy as ****, lacks detail, satisfatory condition.. has to walk a long way to be able to compete in the big stages.
Roelly : Holly **** JUST STOP AND REST!!! IT'S EMBARASSING!
Beyeke : WOW ... one of the best physiques, lines and condition if bodybuilding was more art he would take this. great surprise for me top 4.
Burneika : over diet.
Kefalianos : good condition, forgot his oil in the hotel room, gonna be penalized for that.
Craig Richardson : great condition and overall mass. Best Craing we've seen in years. he's there for the top5 possible top 3.
B. Curry : soft and small in the leg department his great structure and lines keep him alive in some mandatories.

Kai looks huge? one of his best packages in my mind. and from the back he will give cutler a run for his money
look at the video of kai, the pictures just not give him justice

Last edited:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
LOL from the vids I change my mind in what concerns Kai and HUH.

BEYEKE IS A FREAKIN AWESOME BODYBUILDER. 2ND IN MY BOOK FOR THIS SHOW!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Kai looks huge? one of his best packages in my mind. and from the back he will give cutler a run for his money
look at the video of kai, the pictures just not give him justice

yup Fever has I stated above, you're absolutely right.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Kai makes everyone look like they have no legs...

****in impressive!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
KAI GETTING LOOSE ONCE AGAIN... ARE YOU SEEING WHAT i'M SEEING??? loooooooooooooooooooool

144491.jpg

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
IMO the lighting of this show sucks, Usually its pretty good but this time its bluring out a lot of details

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^^ when you'll see it you'll shiiit bricks kinda caption hahah

btw I agree with you Natzo about Beyeke. He's damn impressive, and maybe the most impressive out there, and yeah I know Kai will win cus that's how IFBB works, but physiques like Lionel's should be awarded, it looks awesome.

Look in these 2 vids how Kai's waist is easily the widest and ugliest in the FDB pose, and his ab and thigh which once was great at the Arnold in '09, doesn't look that impressive now because of his waist. With that said, Farah is doing a great job with his clients, bringing them in shape. Probably the best "guru" out there as of now.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
IMO the lighting of this show sucks, Usually its pretty good but this time its bluring out a lot of details

Personally I never liked this kind of lighting plus that blue background at a BB show. The best are like the ones at the British GP, Ironman Pro, Arnold. Olympia when they had the black/darker background ..etc.

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well this is how I see it

Kai Greene : good condition, a bit smaller, enough to win this tough but far from his best. this physique wont stand a chance for Olympia top 5.
Ronny Rockel.: the same Ronny
Cedric - a bit fuller, it's crazy how much mass he still has chance to put on, once he does that he'll be a serious contender for anything
HUH - Huh... grainy as ****, lacks detail, satisfatory condition.. has to walk a long way to be able to compete in the big stages.
Roelly : Holly **** JUST STOP AND REST!!! IT'S EMBARASSING!
Beyeke : WOW ... one of the best physiques, lines and condition if bodybuilding was more art he would take this. great surprise for me top 4.
Burneika : over diet.
Kefalianos : good condition, forgot his oil in the hotel room, gonna be penalized for that.
Craig Richardson : great condition and overall mass. Best Craing we've seen in years. he's there for the top5 possible top 3.
B. Curry : soft and small in the leg department his great structure and lines keep him alive in some mandatories.

Totally agree!!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
As for the 202 class, Flex Lewis is the clear winner. Makes the rest, Raymond included, looking like amateurs. I have him in the top 4-5 in the open as well.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
As for the 202 class, Flex Lewis is the clear winner. Makes the rest, Raymond included, looking like amateurs. I have him in the top 4-5 in the open as well.

I disagree, while i preffer Flex's physique, i beleive they will give it to Jose.

I am also really happy about Lionel Beyeke, I remember back in the ASC when he competed with Roelly, i thought he shouldve won. Now he is finally coming out and looking great, i cant wait to see more of him. IMO his only flaw is his narrow clavicles... that will screw him a bit.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP

I disagree, while i preffer Flex's physique, i beleive they will give it to Jose.

I am also really happy about Lionel Beyeke, I remember back in the ASC when he competed with Roelly, i thought he shouldve won. Now he is finally coming out and looking great, i cant wait to see more of him. IMO his only flaw is his narrow clavicles... that will screw him a bit.

Not only do i not like the background, The lighting in some poses washes out detail that would otherwise look very deep. Either way this is a good show, a lot of people brought their A game.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I gotta admit that Lionel is pretty darn impressive. Probably the most pleasing physique in the lineup. Khalid looks great too. But anyway, Kai is going to take this and IMO that's a fair decision. By the way, Roelly and Cedric both look like SHIZNIT.

In the 202, both Flex and Jose look good standing by their own, but when you put Jose next to Flex, he looks very blocky and not that streamlined anymore. So this has to be Flex all the way.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I dont know about Cedric man.. yes he has a lot of improvements to do and mass to put on.

having said that the guy looks good plus his fuller than Europa, holds his own against second tier guys.

144786.jpg

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
LOok at this! impressive!

normal_DSC_2263-1.jpg

normal_DSC_2259-1.jpg

normal_DSC_2239-1.jpg

normal_DSC_2248-1.jpg