• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Havoc cycle

shivsiddh

shivsiddh

anyone knows where i can get nolvadex from ? cause shit if everyone thinks that novedex xt sucks, then i might as well take nolvadex and do everything right.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ there you go that's a good call bro. don't be worried about whether it's legal or not worry about doing it right. Big04Pimpin tells you where you can get it in the post right above yours.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Use toremifene citrate... you can purchase it for research purposes in a few places.

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

wow about time!!

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

Novedex XT is not enough of a pct for Havoc. You may get away with it(and I state again "may") but doing so you are taking a big risk. Low dose Torem or Nolva then use the XT near the end of pct and taper the dose down on the XT each week would be alot safer.:xyxthumbs:

shivsiddh

shivsiddh

yeah i decided to take nolva, didnt want to take that chance.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:spy: I might know places. There are actually a lot of places but I gave Shiv the most reputable source that I knew.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its all liquid right? oral? is it any good have you tried it pimpin?

shivsiddh

shivsiddh

yup i finally ordered my stuff ... thanks for the help guys, will let you know how it goes.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Workingatit46

Workingatit46

its all liquid right? oral? is it any good have you tried it pimpin?

Board sponsor at this site has it look at the top of the page CEM products very legit

shivsiddh

shivsiddh

omg i just got my tamoxifen citrate ... and sigh it smells like shit .... :( btw wht are the side effects of it ? cause on the front there is this big warning sign saying harmful if injested by humans ... lol

shivsiddh

shivsiddh

oh yeah and btw havoc has this nasty ass smell and tastes like shit :((( sigh i almost gagged cause of the smell

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

grow a pair!!(j/k) lol

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

omg i just got my tamoxifen citrate ... and sigh it smells like shit .... :( btw wht are the side effects of it ? cause on the front there is this big warning sign saying harmful if injested by humans ... lol

That is the only way they can sell it legally it is for your lab rat. You think it smells like shit wait till you taste it. It is not called liquid ASS for nothing:keke:

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

oh yeah and btw havoc has this nasty ass smell and tastes like shit :((( sigh i almost gagged cause of the smell

The smell of sulfur what a wonderful thing:xyxthumbs:

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It shouldn't smell like sulfur. It should smell like grain alcohol because thats what they dissolve the powder in. Most places on the net are legit because they make sure a killing on the products as it is so have the legit dose isn't a problem for them.